The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Croft: This right here proves we need reverse grid races :krs:

Meanwhile the race has been :russell: since the red flag. Only Hamilton moved up and Kimi fell back.

Bottas could've had 53 more laps and he wouldn't get past Norris. Ricciardo and Renault for all their talk before Monza couldn't do shyt :hhh:
Bottas should be ashamed
Lewis just a diff animal

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better believe Hamilton is extra pissed he missed that 6th place target and is already scheming, Michael Jordan style.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Better believe Hamilton is extra pissed he missed that 6th place target and is already scheming, Michael Jordan style.
My man sat in that car a long time after he pulled up :francis:.

Starting to do my rounds on other sites and white folks, predictably, already on one. Talmbout all the other drivers got it right, why didn't he? Neglecting to mention that SC and pit lane closure happened when he hit T11 while everyone else was miles behind.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lewis was already ahead like 12 seconds
Let’s see if he can get into 8th
No, I was saying after the safety car he was still under investigation and race restarted.

He could've put up some seconds before they decided on the penalty if Leclerc didn't red flag.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My man sat in that car a long time after he pulled up :francis:.

Starting to do my rounds on other sites and white folks, predictably, already on one. Talmbout all the other drivers got it right, why didn't he? Neglecting to mention that SC and pit lane closure happened when he hit T11 while everyone else was miles behind.
fukk them. It's either Bottas is being blocked or Lewis doesn't have a challenge.

fukk them. Lewis is the GOAT.

His record speaks for itself, and there is a reason he scares the shyt out of the rest of the crew every time.

He was 20 secs off the pack man. In a car that can't follow.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
He gave Gasly his props in the press pen :salute:. Lol he confused Vettel for Verstappen, said Seb then caught himself. He still doesn't consider Verstappen a rival :mjlol:. But he seemed somewhat upbeat in the pen. I think he's already bounced back. Time to shyt on them in Mugello next week.

• Dap
Reactions: F K