The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
W14 will have to be dialed in just like the W12 was. I haven't seen any of today's testing, but yesterday it already seemed far more stable than W13 ever was.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not looking too good in the Mercedes camp.

Red Bull’s long runs look insane. Max’s runs on C3’s barely showing any tire deg. Fast as hell too. If a 2022 repeat happened I wouldn’t be surprised. :mjcry:

Ferrari looks quick but I think they are being deceptive by running the wrong rear wing for the track. Its increasing their tire deg and slowing them down in the corners.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mercedes looking better today. A little shaky on the harder tires but in general, not bad.

Its a long season. A lot of time to play catch up. Everyone will be bringing upgrades on that first Euro stint about 4-6 races in.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Mercedes looking better today. A little shaky on the harder tires but in general, not bad.

Its a long season. A lot of time to play catch up. Everyone will be bringing upgrades on that first Euro stint about 4-6 races in.
Yeah I saw Russell last night look much better last night on C4s and C5s but then again everyone looks better on softer tires :francis:

Side note: Aston right there with Mercedes as of right now. Alonso might’ve made a good move for once. :heh:
Looks like reliability and Lance will be the only things that might hold Alonso back this year :heh:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah I saw Russell last night look much better last night on C4s and C5s but then again everyone looks better on softer tires :francis:

Looks like reliability and Lance will be the only things that might hold Alonso back this year :heh:
Lance won't be close enough to bother Alonso on most days. When they finish 5th because of Lance, he'll say something sideways about him, try to fist fight Lawrence and retire immediately. :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No new concept, just new bodywork for the current concept. I guess Merc think they can unlock the performance. Hopefully it won't be like last year.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
DTS made Mick look like hot cheeks :snoop: just pitiful. he earned that reserve spot

Did Haas drop those trash ferrari engines tho?
I bowed out of DTS a few minutes into season 1 when they dubbed V8s over the V6s. I knew they weren't about shyt immediately. Mick ain't the worst, but I haven't seen anything out of him that makes me think he's got it.

Haas will probably never end their Ferrari partnership unless they can mimic the same with another manufacturer. Unless they get lucky as fukk, they'll never put up any serious results. Their model is too disjoint.