The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Imagine the fukkery of a double Red Bull Honda DNF due to reliability tomorrow :wow: . Double the fukkery when Tsunoda botches an overtake into T1 and skids right into the barrier :wow: .
I'm hoping Max wins tomorrow so FIA can finally release the budget report on Monday :skip:

If Max gets a penalty for almost killing Lando today :heh: and if it rains anything could happen.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping Max wins tomorrow so FIA can finally release the budget report on Monday :skip:

If Max gets a penalty for almost killing Lando today :heh: and if it rains anything could happen.
Sainz really needs to take one for the team tomorrow :francis: . First lap incidents aren't as heavily policed, just misjudge the braking a little :yeshrug:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Sainz really needs to take one for the team tomorrow :francis: . First lap incidents aren't as heavily policed, just misjudge the braking a little :yeshrug:
I don't know, I've been shytting on Sainz the whole season but Leclerc has been the one choking lately. He was chasing Checo last week and instead of putting pressure on Checo, he ended up making mistakes. Even in the post qualifying interview he sounded defeated.

Commentator: Charles with this great crowd here ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE THE FIGHT TO MAX TOMORROW! :krs:

Leclerc:
george-michael-bluth-michael-cera.gif