The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I have to go watch the onboards but I swear that was Sainz driving Lewis off the track at t1, they just don't take t1 incidents seriously when it's ironic because that's when most will make the moves that will drastically determine their position down the line. It's essentially a "no race has been won on the first corner, but plenty of races have been lost there" come to life.

Gotta watch the onboards, but man, one thing I am happy for is Latifi being gone. :banderas:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

They aren't going to do shyt if he wasn't ahead when it went back green. Or a "No further action warranted" since he blew the overtake.
I have to go watch the onboards but I swear that was Sainz driving Lewis off the track at t1, they just don't take t1 incidents seriously when it's ironic because that's when most will make the moves that will drastically determine their position down the line. It's essentially a "no race has been won on the first corner, but plenty of races have been lost there" come to life.

Gotta watch the onboards, but man, one thing I am happy for is Latifi being gone. :banderas:
He sure did push him off, and I fully expected a penalty for Lewis when he didn't rejoin to the right of the bollard.