The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Let's see if the FIA comes down hard on Red Bull for cheating. Them going over the budget cap gave them a huge advantage last year and possibly in to next year with development. Not holding my breath but Max and the whole team could be sanctioned.
I'm not holding mine either. FIA too scared to actually penalize someone. Budget cap breach should be harsh with no wiggle room to deter the 4, maybe 5 teams that can actually spend that much. What will happen is the FIA will wag their finger and say don't do it again, but the damage is done. And those MFs will do that shyt right again.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Let's see if the FIA comes down hard on Red Bull for cheating. Them going over the budget cap gave them a huge advantage last year and possibly in to next year with development. Not holding my breath but Max and the whole team could be sanctioned.

I'm not holding mine either. FIA too scared to actually penalize someone. Budget cap breach should be harsh with no wiggle room to deter the 4, maybe 5 teams that can actually spend that much. What will happen is the FIA will wag their finger and say don't do it again, but the damage is done. And those MFs will do that shyt right again.

FIA isn't to be trusted, especially after last year's debacle.