The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Merc should have either boxed both or they should’ve left them out but George saw what was gonna happen and he had to make the call himself.

Daps
i think verstappen would’ve won either way at the end, no matter what merc did
He was going to wash the Mercs. There’s no one touching Max for a long time unless Mercs figure it out this off season which I doubt. At best, Merc was going to be 2 and 3.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
i think verstappen would’ve won either way at the end, no matter what merc did

Taking a step back look at it I agree with this. If they both stayed out Max would've likely gotten by both eventually unless his Softs fell off a cliff after a few laps. The hope though is Max would have to work to get past George first and then Lewis with the possibility of his tires falling off.

Only thing is I think that was Mercs best shot at a win even if it was slim.

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
That wasn't ruthlessness, dude was in fear and the Softs was an easy way out. He didn't have to fight after that call was made, just sit in the car for the rest of the race.
Lol George knows he pulled some ho shyt at Lewis’s expense. I agree though. Merc just told Lewis to kick rocks.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing not obvious about this though.
Pit both drivers or keep both drivers out as a buffer. You don't hedge your bets.

This is what they are paid for. It's bullshyt.
Hey man, I get it. I’m just saying, mistakes will happen in race strategy. They always happen.

The only thing you hope is that they aren’t Ferrari-level disastrous.

This one qualifies. :francis: