The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: . This gap is with a slipstream though so it's only a half a second off in normal conditions, maybe.

Anyone know what the long run pace looked like?
max was way better. but it doesn't matter is Leclerc manages to stay in front for 10 laps

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
max was way better. but it doesn't matter is Leclerc manages to stay in front for 10 laps
With high temps tomorrow it's all about tire degradation. RB has been killing them on tire front so far, except in Austria. I don't see Charles fighting off both Red Bulls by himself tomorrow.

Hopefully Mercedes tire management compensates for that straight line speed :huhldup:

Sainz should so a Lewis in Brazil impression with these long straights and new engine. Unless he does something stupid :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With high temps tomorrow it's all about tire degradation. RB has been killing them on tire front so far, except in Austria. I don't see Charles fighting off both Red Bulls by himself tomorrow.

Hopefully Mercedes tire management compensates for that straight line speed :huhldup:

Sainz should so a Lewis in Brazil impression with these long straights and new engine. Unless he does something stupid :francis:
So what you are telling me is that Carlos will do something stupid 🤣🤣🤣

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened to all the pretenders in here doubting Lewis? Ever since the experimental setups stopped GR has been Bottas status. And I’m not trashing George. I’m just pointing out that Lewis is 37 in his 16th season doing this. The grid is scared to see Lewis is a competitive car for any span of time.
George is performing well, admirably like most expected, but Lewis is Lewis. Look no further than when the car is competitive in the race and he is hovering. Max wants to know where Lewis is, as well as Sainz and Leclerc, as they know what he is capable of.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sainz first podium was going 20th to 3rd at Brazil.

Given the speed he showed today, wouldn't be surprised if he was top 3-5 tomorrow.