The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Why does Christian Moaner always sound disappointed on the radio when Check does well? :heh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Ferrari decides to not give a tow to Leclerc :mindblown:

Sainz fukks it up in the first sector :mjlol:

Max and Jos will blow a gasket they didn't get a tow because of Perez low fuel :russ:

Leclerc with an amazing lap :ahh:Ferrari to put him on wets tomorrow by mistake :francis:

Checo smokes Max fair and square, always thought Perez was just an above average driver but I guess this car suits him :ehh:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
He towed George in Q3.
:comeon:
The car is ass cheeks
Lewis had a tow off Vettel, but yeah we were seeing consistently through the session that if you didn't have a tow, you were in no man's land. Regardless, MFs straight WANT Lewis to be beaten, to keep believing and pushing the narrative that he's washed. I get why on Reddit, I don't get why on here, although I can suspect why.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Yeah I don't know about the timing on them supposed issues getting Checo out that final run. Seem convenient to not have to deal with who is giving who the tow at the end.

Leclerc lap was crazy though.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Lewis had a tow off Vettel, but yeah we were seeing consistently through the session that if you didn't have a tow, you were in no man's land. Regardless, MFs straight WANT Lewis to be beaten, to keep believing and pushing the narrative that he's washed. I get why on Reddit, I don't get why on here, although I can suspect why.
Itā€™s frankly shameful how they are diminishing the man.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yeah I'm not even going back and forth with people on Lewis/George anymore. George seemed more comfortable today but tow played a big part, when George towed him in Q2 he finished in front. Zhou was .300 up on Bottas.

Meanwhile Perez was pulling Max the whole time and Max could barely eke out .002 in front of Checo a couple of times. And then there was no tow involved Perez got him but nobody wants to talk about that :mjpls:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
He towed George in Q3.
:comeon:
The car is ass cheeks
Russell gave some amazing insight into Merc inner workings after the qualify.

Said that at the start of the season they do a coin toss to decide who gets the tow in the first race and after that it alternates between drivers.

Ignoring that however, George has out performed Lewis over the course of the season. We can't deny that