The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
For me it's the opposite. If it's a rule meant for safety, then they need to draw a hard line. Didn't somebody get done in within the past couple years for being a little short on the mandatory 1L fuel collection post race? They took it as cut and dry and there was no safety implications there but a sporting breach. Even in your argument, track limits aren't for safety, it's a sporting issue. Perez and Verstappen's infractions were treated as sporting issues rather than the safety issues they were - makes no difference if anyone was in danger at the time, because you could extend that to a pit lane speeding violation on entry/exit.

Alpine and Alonso need their ass beat for that stunt, but that was in their right to do. Shameful as fukk to take a literal Sunday drive around the track while a race is happening. But that shyt shows why they'll probably be on a perpetual 5 year plan until they pull out again at the next cheapest opportunity.
Yup. They disqualified Seb after finishing 2nd in Hungarian GP for not having enough of a fuel sample. The rules need to be adhered to and obvious violations should be punished.

calh45

Cal
Daps
not on him this time, some flap issue with his car....and he had a leak in FP1. I fully expect him to kiss a wall in quals and/or the race tho

i just feel like he's not ready to live up to the name.
It's a little funny they were hyping him last year off staying ahead of Russian Latifi, but he's looking like German Latifi this year next to Kmag

:russ: