The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you told me Sergio Perez was really just Tom Cruise doing research for a Days of Thunder sequel, I'm not sure I could argue with you.

calh45

Cal
Daps
If you told me Sergio Perez was really just Tom Cruise doing research for a Days of Thunder sequel, I'm not sure I could argue with you.
I saw a few years ago that someone called him Mexican Tom Cruise and it fukked me up. It's all I see of him now.

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
MD
Sounds like Miami.

It's supposed to be 91 on Sunday. :picard:

This should have been a March or November race.

93 today.

Definitely should be an early spring or late fall race. Idk any other race on the schedule that will get up into the 90s.

doesnā€™t help that the Uber drop off is a half mile away from the entrance and you have to walk.

outside of that, Iā€™m enjoy the atmosphere

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
93 today.

Definitely should be an early spring or late fall race. Idk any other race on the schedule that will get up into the 90s.

doesnā€™t help that the Uber drop off is a half mile away from the entrance and you have to walk.

outside of that, Iā€™m enjoy the atmosphere
A half mile walk? That's insane. Everybody is gonna be drenched in sweat before they even get near the track.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What yall feel about the tracc tho? it's got a beautiful layout on the overhead shots but something off.... :patrice:
I think they tried to make it too technical for it's own good. That series of turns before the back straight is too single file in my opinion. Nothing you can do but try to hang on and stay in DRS range. Tried too hard to make it technical.

calh45

Cal
Daps
What yall feel about the tracc tho? it's got a beautiful layout on the overhead shots but something off.... :patrice:

I appreciate that they tried to make it a challenge. They learned from the Saudi Arabia track. There's a few spots where you can genuinely fukk up and cost yourself both during the race and qualifying.

We won't know until the race actually happens, but I'm willing to bet that turn 12 or 16 is going to cost someone the win (LeClerc or Verstappen) and will lead to someone unexpected to win (Perez or Lewis or Russell)