The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Ya mans Vettel just couldn't adapt to the power unit of the Ferrari, too much of an Aero baby:hhh: and Ferrari hanging their hat on Le Clerc by choosing Sainz over Ricciardo whos an Italian, is gonna bite them. Team already makes too many mistakes, cant afford another silly one like this. Le Clerc aint much different than Vettel, unless the car is set up for Saturday specifically, Sunday he aint winning.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Ya mans Vettel just couldn't adapt to the power unit of the Ferrari, too much of an Aero baby:hhh: and Ferrari hanging their hat on Le Clerc by choosing Sainz over Ricciardo whos an Italian, is gonna bite them. Team already makes too many mistakes, cant afford another silly one like this. Le Clerc aint much different than Vettel, unless the car is set up for Saturday specifically, Sunday he aint winning.
Bruh Riccardio about as Italian as Chef Boyardee :russ:

Leclerc been Ferrari's golden child for years and he washed Vettel last year. I think Danny Ric is quicker than Sainz (not by much tbh) but Ferrari was absolutely not looking for another #1 driver. With Sainz they have a technically sound smooth operator and solid PR machine who speaks the language.

This move been rumored for months and is part of the reason why Ferrari low-balled Vettel. They knew they had their man.

If Sainz can't compete with Leclerc or if the team makes decisions that favor him, Sainz gonna be so happy to not be stuck in the midfield he's gonna just keep it moving and do his job.

If they bring in Danny Ric he's not gonna play that shyt and it's going to blow up.

Honestly the biggest loser here is Lando Norris. One of the most highly regarded kids on the grid and now he's gotta deal with the honeybadger every week.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Leclerc been Ferrari's golden child for years and he washed Vettel last year. I think Danny Ric is quicker than Sainz (not by much tbh) but Ferrari was absolutely not looking for another #1 driver. With Sainz they have a technically sound smooth operator and solid PR machine who speaks the language.

This move been rumored for months and is part of the reason why Ferrari low-balled Vettel. They knew they had their man.

If Sainz can't compete with Leclerc or if the team makes decisions that favor him, Sainz gonna be so happy to not be stuck in the midfield he's gonna just keep it moving and do his job.

If they bring in Danny Ric he's not gonna play that shyt and it's going to blow up.

Honestly the biggest loser here is Lando Norris. One of the most highly regarded kids on the grid and now he's gotta deal with the honeybadger every week.
F1 is a game where you need the furnace to grow sometimes. Lando is too buddy buddy

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Riccardio about as Italian as Chef Boyardee
His father was born in Italy and his Mum is of Italian descent, so there you go and it would make for great marketing to. Point I'm making is Leclerc isnt a number 1 but i understand why they chose Sainz, as they think he is. Even still, dont be surprised if Sainz gives Leclerc trouble

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
IMSA is set to go racing on July 4. I don't fully believe that will happen, but if it does thats promising for other motorsport. I think NASCAR is the guinea pig and we'll know after that.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London

Well put

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
[QUOTE="jj23, post: 37874250, member: 30512"]Looks like he woke people up...

[/QUOTE]
You hate to be cynical, but these folks just want to cover their own asses.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys seen the black Mercedes livery?

2927.jpg

BLM support livery.

That's some Darth Vader shyt....

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interestingly someone noted that this will be the first time Lewis has driven a car that wasn't silver in F1

:ohhh:

Either way, this livery looks like it means business. Hopefully their is some dominance that will accompany it.