The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

calh45

Cal
Daps
You guys seen the black Mercedes livery?

2927.jpg

BLM support livery.

That's some Darth Vader shyt....

This shyt is FLAMES. If he wins this year he ties Schumacher, right?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Normal service is resumed :myman:. F1TV onboard stream been shyt all morning, but it looks like DAS is only being used on the preparation lap before the hotlap. On the times the stream was clear, it sounded like Lewis was only giving it a half-hearted lift into turn 9. I thought I remembered a distinct braking phase there in years prior. If that's not the norm for other teams, I'd be shook :merchant:.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Normal service is resumed :myman:. F1TV onboard stream been shyt all morning, but it looks like DAS is only being used on the preparation lap before the hotlap. On the times the stream was clear, it sounded like Lewis was only giving it a half-hearted lift into turn 9. I thought I remembered a distinct braking phase there in years prior. If that's not the norm for other teams, I'd be shook :merchant:.
Yeah....let's see what the long run pace 9s looking like but those mercy look fast as hell. Unless Red bull pull something out of the bag it could be a beat down. Anything over 3 tenths on this short track probably can't be pulled back over the course of such a short season.

That pink W10 looks like it will be a problem too!:mjgrin:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they're offering decent odds on Hamilton winning his 7th championship put your HOUSE ON IT

Mercedes in a league of their own and with the circuits in this shortened season it's a formality

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If Lewis is going to be beat in qualifying today, it's going to be because of a mistake on turn 3 entry. Looks like it's been kicking his ass all of FP3. Perez in P3 wouldn't be surprising to me. Guy always had pace, just never got his due at McLaren. He should have been in a Ferrari in my opinion.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Ferrari have got things very wrong. The package the bring in Hungary (I think) better be worthwhile.