The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Still think the championship is between Lewis and Max. I believe Merc and Red Bull will out-develop the Ferrari during the course of the season Both Max and Red Bull gaining zero points is massive.

that’s a big leap. Ferrari has nailed it and it’s going to take a while for both to catch up .

Only cars that failed today are RB engines ,Mercedes have to figure out their speed issues …by the time both of those issues are fixed how far ahead are Ferrari?

Sainz was ass all weekend and still got a P2

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Still think the championship is between Lewis and Max. I believe Merc and Red Bull will out-develop the Ferrari during the course of the season Both Max and Red Bull gaining zero points is massive.
This is a new Ferrari. I keep telling yall but keep sleeping. They are in the mix. :ufdup:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of Mercs but them shyts are reliable as hell. At least the Honda's can get some replacement parts for the low :lolbron:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s a big leap. Ferrari has nailed it and it’s going to take a while for both to catch up .

Only cars that failed today are RB engines ,Mercedes have to figure out their speed issues …by the time both of those issues are fixed how far ahead are Ferrari?

Sainz was ass all weekend and still got a P2

Merc have always found solutions. :yeshrug:

Even when Ferrari had that rocket of an engine.

If they don't figure their car out this year this would be the first time. Last year they weren't able to figure out the car until the last 4 races and Lewis kept them in it.
:yeshrug:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
No lie. The endorphin release watching those Red Bulls retire was better than drugs.

:wow:

I am almost ready to put that farce last year behind me.

Almost.

That was so perfect not even orgasm could compare to what just happened to Red Bull after Abu Dhabi and after a safety car restart :wow::ohlawd::to:

The universe handed that karma :to:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This is a new Ferrari. I keep telling yall but keep sleeping. They are in the mix. :ufdup:
Did you used to have a different handle? I wont believe in Ferrari until the halfway mark. We've seen this from them before. People just have short memories and like to act as if HAM/Merc have been moonwalking to titles for the past near decade.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
He made a lot of mistakes to be honest, oversteers, lock ups etc. Final position flatters his drive but nice to see Haas with the points.

True. I'd like to think that a lot of that was down to still being somewhat rusty. It is good to see Haas looking like they could be regular point scorers.