No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
GroundedDismalAlaskankleekai-max-1mb.gif

#BlackExcellence :myman:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guys, when you consider the racism and other shyt he has had to overcome like people questioning his 'hiphop' lifestyle and saying he wasn't cerebral enough , the poverty he overcame and the insane talent, I put him above Shumacher even though the German has 7 titles.

Lewis is on another level man. He stares down his opponents, never blinks and finds a way to beat them

Just give the man a competitive car and he will fukk you up. Mercedes wasn't the strongest car this year either.

GOAT level behaviour from a BLACK MAN in a white man's sport. This is up there with what Tiger does in Golf.

Jeff Gordon was in the Mercedes garage watching the GOAT:jawalrus:,

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Guys, when you consider the racism and other shyt he has had to overcome like people questioning his 'hiphop' lifestyle and saying he wasn't cerebral enough , the poverty he overcame and the insane talent, I put him above Shumacher even though the German has 7 titles.

Lewis is on another level man. He stares down his opponents, never blinks and finds a way to beat them

Just give the man a competitive car and he will fukk you up. Mercedes wasn't the strongest car this year either.

GOAT level behaviour from a BLACK MAN in a white man's sport. This is up there with what Tiger does in Golf.

Jeff Gordon was in the Mercedes garage watching the GOAT:jawalrus:,

Nah he has to beat Shumacher to be better than him, you get nothing.
Just like Tiger has to beat Jack's major tally to be better.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Mercedes taking their 5th constructors championship in a row.

These redbulls are charged up today tho :whoo:

Last edited: