The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

e001

Superstar
Daps
get verstappen in a reliable car and watch out :mjpls:

I've been cheering for him since Alonso got stuck with that trash ass Honda engine but this year he got unlucky as a mf. :mjcry:
That boy can drive with the best of them and I love his attitude, he won't let anybody pass him without a fight.

King Jove

King Of ā€ he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The following error occurred:
stop.gif

Slow down on the reps breh!

will rep those i've missed once off 24

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason this guy has terrible PR and does not get the credit he deserves as a champion.

nikka is a living legend. A black, British legend. I fukk with son heavy. All props to him.
Word I only heard of him in the states because he fukked with that Nicole chick.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Vettel tried to sabotage him with that tire puncture. These Euros hate that a black man is dominating their sport. Had the nerve to say the perfect driver would have Hamilton's speed and Alain Prost's mind. Every time a black person is good at something dominated by whites they fantasize about how much "better" they would be with a white person's brain. Coagula shyt.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vettel tried to sabotage him with that tire puncture. These Euros hate that a black man is dominating their sport. Had the nerve to say the perfect driver would have Hamilton's speed and Alain Prost's mind. Every time a black person is good at something dominated by whites they fantasize about how much "better" they would be with a white person's brain. Coagula shyt.
Funny cuz Alain Prost was known for flaming out in big moments so what ā€œmindā€ are they even taking about?