The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats to LH! Would love to see him compete in the Indy 500 but it's the same day as Monaco.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
For some reason this guy has terrible PR and does not get the credit he deserves as a champion.

nikka is a living legend. A black, British legend. I fukk with son heavy. All props to him.

This. He is big in the UK (obviously) ans gets love wherever they stage F1 races but he should be wayyyyyyy bigger than what he is considering he is a legit winner. And as much time as he spends in the US chilling with Swizz and Pharrell youā€™d think heā€™d be on the radar here outside of racing.

Heā€™s a lone wolf in F1 because of his style and being a breh but unless heā€™s fukking with another ā€œfamousā€ singer folks arenā€™t gonna notice. Maybe an F1 race in NY or LA boosts his profile but open wheel racing will always be a Euro thing.

And clearly he cares about the spotlight but the dude has like 5 years tops to get on that US mainstream celeb attention whoring stage as an active driver. Man might have to ask Skepta to have Drake bless him with that pop culture stimulus plan and put out some limited run OVO gear. and even tho heā€™s got that Puma deal, dude needs to get with Jumpman for the sake of looks alone.

And while none of this has shyt to do with racing, it instantly gets him noticed in the states.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I strongly suggest yā€™all check out the Real Sports report on Hamilton if you havenā€™t. Talks about his upbringing, his close bond with his disabled brother and his fatherā€™s obsession with molding Lewis into the driver heā€™s become.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
At least this shyt takes real skill over across the pond these clowns only go left.
if it did button and roseberg wouldn't be world champions and Alonso wouldn't be the basement dweller he's been for over a decade. That's not to say Lewis isn't the best driver but Mercedes having the best car helps immensely

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
My big brother stans this guy. I don't fukk with Racing at all but I root for this guy to win.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if it did button and roseberg wouldn't be world champions and Alonso wouldn't be the basement dweller he's been for over a decade. That's not to say Lewis isn't the best driver but Mercedes having the best car helps immensely
And this is the thing that complicates the Michael Schumacher vs. Lewis Hamilton conversation cuz Schumacher was beating guys in better cars than him for the first half of his career. I remember the first few years at Ferrari, they couldnā€™t even give Schumacher an engine that wouldnā€™t blow up on warm days. As much as I love Lewis Hamilton, I still think Schumacher is the better driver from a skill perspective. Iā€™ve never seen someone string together fast laps the way Schumacher did all the time in the crunch. And if it wa reining, might as well just give him the race before it starts.

That said, Hamilton is the next closest thing (he also has a way of stringing together fast laps when needed). Iā€™m glad Hamilton called out Mercedes for giving him a piece of shyt to drive for the first quarter of the season. Once they got their shyt together it was a complete turnaround.

That boy Verstappen got next though. He can REALLY drive.

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps

Never get tired of seeing mans doing donuts:blessed:

GOAT status still within reach:blessed:

Will be hard doe.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
And this is the thing that complicates the Michael Schumacher vs. Lewis Hamilton conversation cuz Schumacher was beating guys in better cars than him for the first half of his career. I remember the first few years at Ferrari, they couldnā€™t even give Schumacher an engine that wouldnā€™t blow up on warm days. As much as I love Lewis Hamilton, I still think Schumacher is the better driver from a skill perspective. Iā€™ve never seen someone string together fast laps the way Schumacher did all the time in the crunch. And if it wa reining, might as well just give him the race before it starts.

That said, Hamilton is the next closest thing (he also has a way of stringing together fast laps when needed). Iā€™m glad Hamilton called out Mercedes for giving him a piece of shyt to drive for the first quarter of the season. Once they got their shyt together it was a complete turnaround.
Bernie eccelston admitted that there was collusion during Ferrari's reign and they sometimes gave the team a helping hand when needed. Whether there is any truth to it who knows but it wouldn't surprise me..

That boy Verstappen got next though. He can REALLY drive.
I feel there is always a dude that has next, remember Paul di resta? I remember vettel's last year with red bull Ricardo was bettering him all year and pundits were like:gladbron: watch out, we've got one to look out for next year. Well it's been 2 years and he's just another guy. Max is only going to be as good as red bull will make him. If the car has reliability problems like it did this year he will just be what if

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Could lock up no. 5 tomorrow with a W and a vettel 3rd place finish.