The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There was no drama because they knew they weren't competing for anything. And when I say team structure, I don't so much mean management structure and personnel. I think their actual team "culture" and over reliance on Italian personnel is a huge hindrance.
They've had drama and upheaval even when they weren't competing for anything. Another plus for Ferrari is that Philip Morris/Marlboro isn't involved with the team anymore. They played a huge role behind the scenes. Not anymore. They also added 30 engineers from RBR/Mercedes over the past year or so.

I think they'll be fine. I'm looking forward to them competing at the top. Much rather them than Red Bull.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The eraser head guy is tactical ass cheeks though. Ferrari made some bizarre in race decisions last year.
He's not head of strategy. Regardless, I think Red Bull was head and shoulders above the rest in that category last year. Everyone else had their ups and downs. You all were screaming your heads off at Mercedes' strategy repeatedly last year.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
He's not head of strategy. Regardless, I think Red Bull was head and shoulders above the rest in that category last year. Everyone else had their ups and downs. You all were screaming your heads off at Mercedes' strategy repeatedly last year.
Of course Toto et al weā€™re shyte. The query was regarding Ferrari.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
They've had drama and upheaval even when they weren't competing for anything. Another plus for Ferrari is that Philip Morris/Marlboro isn't involved with the team anymore. They played a huge role behind the scenes. Not anymore. They also added 30 engineers from RBR/Mercedes over the past year or so.

I think they'll be fine. I'm looking forward to them competing at the top. Much rather them than Red Bull.
For sure I'd rather see them in that 1-2 spot over RBR, but I still stand by the notion that Ferrari will Ferrari. Just wait until Leclerc puts the car in the barriers a few times...

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Still pulling for Lewis to do it but Iā€™m hoping Ferrari makes serious noise this time around.