The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just checking in with Team LH.

Only a few weeks away from the car reveal and first tests. This season going to be spicier than ever. :wow:

Mike Elliott over at Mercedes looking confident. I would love for Red Bull to be P3/P4 next season.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Just checking in with Team LH.

Only a few weeks away from the car reveal and first tests. This season going to be spicier than ever. :wow:

Mike Elliott over at Mercedes looking confident. I would love for Red Bull to be P3/P4 next season.

It's a shame the first test is closed off.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, kinda sucks but I don't know if we'll be missing much. I have a feeling everyone is coming with very basic cars just to make sure the track and simulators match up.
Yeah I'm sure the cars will be basic. I want Mercedes to come out of the gates with those huge lap count days so they can really understand that thing.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
RaceFansā€™ comment section is Youtube-level quality. Nothing but trolls and idiots.
It's a shyt show in there. People are starting to realize that as things currently stand, the media aspect of the sport will suffer after Lewis retires. Just think. Lewis said nothing for two months. And that's all the publications could talk about. There's even a new "champion", but he received virtually no fanfare. These new drivers are boring-- and the only thing they do outside of F1 is play video games on Twitch.