The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know man. I think Red Bull is going to hit back in a possibly unexpected way. Warmer temps are better for them and RB might find the setup window much easier because of it. They fukked up the last two races.

It's rare this season that the favorite for one track actually does on to win. Out of the recent races, I think Mexico was predictable and even then Mercedes looked much quicker in qualifying. Hang on to your butts. :whoo:
All the other races are night races though no?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don't know man. I think Red Bull is going to hit back in a possibly unexpected way. Warmer temps are better for them and RB might find the setup window much easier because of it. They fukked up the last two races.

It's rare this season that the favorite for one track actually does on to win. Out of the recent races, I think Mexico was predictable and even then Mercedes looked much quicker in qualifying. Hang on to your butts. :whoo:

Time for Bottas to take one for the team :demonic:

calh45

Cal
Daps
So what we thinking after first and second practice. The goat topped both sessions, we got this?

:jbhmm:

I genuinely feel like Max is going to make a mistake this weekend. I think it was FP2 where they said he aborted a lap because of a mistake and it's because he's going to be pushing too hard. Bottas already said he's not going to concede if there's a spot at stake between him and Max. I think that's where the clash is going to come from. I'm pretty sure Mercedes is going to get the double up again with Constructors and Drivers championships.

That said, RBR cost themselves a shot at the constructors championship this year by shorting Checo with strategy/pit times on the tracks he was actually fast at.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So what we thinking after first and second practice. The goat topped both sessions, we got this?

:jbhmm:
Neither got in a representative qualifying lap, harder tires seem favorable (which tends to be better for Mercedes), Lewis knows there's more time left in it. A good qualifying effort from Bottas and a standard RBR Number 2 from Perez will set things up nicely for Sunday.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
F1 manufacturing shyt again to make Lewis look like the out and out bad guy with those near misses when he was getting calls from the team too late. Then Sky trying to run with the penalty angle :stopitslime:
They’re not even trying to be perceived as being unbiased at this point. I just turn the sound down and watch telemetry.
:hubie:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
F1 manufacturing shyt again to make Lewis look like the out and out bad guy with those near misses when he was getting calls from the team too late. Then Sky trying to run with the penalty angle :stopitslime:
Lol they were se shytty impedes,but certainly no penalty.Just don't do it in qualy Lewis.