The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Can they not just bring Russell in for the last 2 races and give Bottas an early holiday?

Wasn't all his fault today but damn, he's so useless man.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Damn This is too close to call can just see Max winning by taking fastest lap of the race every time. Bottas needs to get his act together smh

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good race. Let's see what happens in Jeddah.

Looks like another Mercedes track but who knows, I drove it in two simulators and its wild as hell. High speed with Monaco/Baku walls. If anyone hits a wall they are taking out multiple cars.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I swear Toto and Horner are the only guys that exist in this F1 shyt. They never talk to anyone else.
It's no other teams contesting the championship :yeshrug:. In 18 and 19 it was Binotto most of the time with Horner trying to stay relevant.

And just in case you didn't know-- Lewis was using an old engine-- not the Brazil one.
:whoa: that doesn't fit the narrative of it being all the car and Lewis is just asleep at the wheel, but Max is willing a Red Bull that couldn't even make the front row of an F1 race into the stop step of the podium.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And just in case you didn't know-- Lewis was using an old engine-- not the Brazil one.

Right. But can anyone tell me why merc went back to the old one? Did they think they'd have enough performance in it to be able to keep red bull at bay? If so I wonder why?

Other observations... Happy for alonso back on the podium after so long, still easily one of the most complete drivers on the grid

Red bull rattled. Horner just gone to the stewards after some previous negative comments about the FIA :lolbron:

And Lewis. No issues, out at the front and never looked back. I think merc have got this

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mercedes are very good in the Middle East races so I expect Lewis to win the final two if mercedesdont make any more retarded mistakes.

I’m surprised Lewis is still in it. I genuinely thought after he went like 29pts behind it was all over but hes actually favourite to win the title now.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Right. But can anyone tell me why merc went back to the old one? Did they think they'd have enough performance in it to be able to keep red bull at bay? If so I wonder why?
Think their reasoning is maximising the new engine in more demanding upcoming where theres more straights.
The permutations are simple and this is in his/Mercedes hands.
What are they now?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Other observations... Happy for alonso back on the podium after so long, still easily one of the most complete drivers on the grid

Red bull rattled. Horner just gone to the stewards after some previous negative comments about the FIA :lolbron:

And Lewis. No issues, out at the front and never looked back. I think merc have got this
Track isn't engine dependant. They had an advantage even with the old engine. Keep the other engine for the last two races.

Tbh. I wonder if Red Bull may not need to take another engine the way they are being pushed.....