The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
So here's my question.

Max got a black and white flag for weaving.

Masi said the push off of Hamilton was close to a black and white flag, even though it wasn't investigated (madness in itself)

So if the camera shows Max was deliberate with his steering, does that become a second black and white flag and subsequent disqualification? :jbhmm:

Remember a while back the stewards gave Lewis a break then red bull provided footage that caused them to change their mind and penalise him?

Of course we know that won't happen in the case, but I just need everyone on this board to appreciate the utter fukkery that's happening to Lewis right now.
F1 is without argue the most data driven sport there is. F1A continues to undermine its credibility by being completely inconsistent with its use. They gave a man grid penalties for a 0.2 mm variation on the car wing. Yet a next man tries to run someone off the road and we good. Itā€™s a complete mockery and the sport is fast becoming pantomime theatre.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps

How is this acceptable in 2021?

We don't have the angle right now, so fukk it. As you were:manny:

So steward decisions are subject to what the TV director decides to show us......in 2021?:mjtf:

What stops him from saying, okay we don't have the footage right now but once we do, we'll make a judgement? :mjtf:

It's one thing if the footage didn't exist BUT WE KNOW IT DOES. Just a question of WHEN it can be accessed.

Can Mercedes appeal this assuming the footage hasn't be destroyed yet and gets to see the light of day?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
F1 is without argue the most data driven sport there is. F1A continues to undermine its credibility by being completely inconsistent with its use. They gave a man grid penalties for a 0.2 mm variation on the car wing. Yet a next man tries to run someone off the road and we good. Itā€™s a complete mockery and the sport is fast becoming pantomime theatre.

See the translation. If that source is accurate F1 is a joke.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is this acceptable in 2021?

We don't have the angle right now, so fukk it. As you were:manny:

So steward decisions are subject to what the TV director decides to show us......in 2021?:mjtf:

What stops him from saying, okay we don't have the footage right now but once we do, we'll make a judgement? :mjtf:

It's one thing if the footage didn't exist BUT WE KNOW IT DOES. Just a question of WHEN it can be accessed.

Can Mercedes appeal this assuming the footage hasn't be destroyed yet and gets to see the light of day?
I hear no because no investigation was ever opened.

Not 100% if that's true though.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So here's my question.

Max got a black and white flag for weaving.

Masi said the push off of Hamilton was close to a black and white flag, even though it wasn't investigated (madness in itself)

So if the camera shows Max was deliberate with his steering, does that become a second black and white flag and subsequent disqualification? :jbhmm:

Remember a while back the stewards gave Lewis a break then red bull provided footage that caused them to change their mind and penalise him?

Of course we know that won't happen in the case, but I just need everyone on this board to appreciate the utter fukkery that's happening to Lewis right now.
Apparently Masi admitted that there was ā€œno investigation necessaryā€ even though the stewards hadnā€™t downloaded all the data, and wouldnā€™t have it until after the race. nikkas was just winging it. Such bullshyt. Itā€™s the same way nikkas want to pretend Max didnā€™t go off track to get position on Lap 1 at Silverstone. Then he was weaving in THAT race. Then if you watch his onboard you see him look right in his mirror and turn into Lewis deliberately even though he has the whole track to his left.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Or how about the fact that apparently RBR had damage to their DRS flap and they allowed them to repair it in parc ferme!!! This is despite the fact that the stewards determined that the Mercedes wing was out of spec due to damage and not an intentional breach, and that the wings being out of spec actually caused a performance disadvantage!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey guys. Apparently hard tires wear out in seven laps now

Close up of the tyres Max was riding on

promotional_balloons_RED3.jpg

Especially appropriate as the stewards took us all for clowns.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Hey guys. Apparently hard tires wear out in seven laps now

We've got some weak rationale from the stewards, a lame excuse from Verstappen and a mysterious lack of footage.

That's that then. I guess we just have to move on? I really hope Mercedes aren't just letting this bullshyt fly. Even if nothing can be done regarding penalties, they've got to have FIA admiting on paper that Max got away with one.

That way if he wins the championship by 3 points or less, we'll always get to remind his racist ass fans that there is an asterisk next to his win.

calh45

Cal
Daps
We've got some weak rationale from the stewards, a lame excuse from Verstappen and a mysterious lack of footage.

That's that then. I guess we just have to move on? I really hope Mercedes aren't just letting this bullshyt fly. Even if nothing can be done regarding penalties, they've got to have FIA admiting on paper that Max got away with one.

That way if he wins the championship by 3 points or less, we'll always get to remind his racist ass fans that there is an asterisk next to his win.

I've never been such a fan of someone that my brain ignored actual reality. I don't understand how anyone can pretend like this ain't a ton of bullshyt, but it's quite literally tons of Max Verstappen fans all over the internet pretending like this ain't the third or four time this year Lewis had to move out the way because Max decided they were going to crash together before he let Lewis past him.......and it ain't just with Lewis. He did the same with Danny Ric. Perez is smart enough to back out of it and stay out of the way when racing him, and they'll shyt on him and call him slow for it, but anytime someone races with him that he perceives as competition he'll run them off the road with no consequences.