The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I know. It's just how ridiculous it's getting to see the obvious discrepancy between strict and lenient applications of the rules depending on the driver
Leclerc drove for 3 laps without a seatbelt last year, but he is tight with Todt. Didn't even get a stern talking to.

They are just doing it to check Toto. Which in itself shows their bias, as Max insults them as well.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Yeah I know. It's just how ridiculous it's getting to see the obvious discrepancy between strict and lenient applications of the rules depending on the driver
Force another driver off the track? Nothing to see here. Undo your safety belt after the race? To the stewards with you!!

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Fellas, I don't like the look of that Qatar track. Lowest gear is 3rd and it reminds me of Zandvoort in that there's zero overtaking opportunities because of the lack of big braking zones.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Fellas, I don't like the look of that Qatar track. Lowest gear is 3rd and it reminds me of Zandvoort in that there's zero overtaking opportunities because of the lack of big braking zones.
Losail is trash. I'm fairly convinced they're only going there because the Jeddah circuit probably won't be done in time.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
formula-1-2021-qa-2.jpg

To be fair looking at it, I only see one sector where red bull would have a big advantage, that's the top right. Everywhere else Merc should be able to hang.

Either way. Enjoy today for what it is. The other races will take care of themselves.

Personally I think Max has one more DNF in him, but we will see.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
formula-1-2021-qa-2.jpg

To be fair looking at it, I only see one sector where red bull would have a big advantage, that's the top right. Everywhere else Merc should be able to hang.

Either way. Enjoy today for what it is. The other races will take care of themselves.

Personally I think Max has one more DNF in him, but we will see.
I'm honestly nervous of what that brat will do in Abu Dhabi if he has a points advantage. That's why it crucial Hamilton is tied or ahead of him in points so Max won't be compelled to crash into him to win the title.
I hope next year the Alpine team gets it together and we see Alonso and Lewis slug it out at the front. Fernando is tough as nails but clean.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Apparently FIA need to change the rules so Merc can't change anymore ICE units.

:mjlol:
Fill me in on the ICE swaps, please. Not just the rules, but the situation at hand, and how Merc can take advantage of it. Thank you in adavnce!