The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Basically said it was easy for Lewis to do all those overtakes because of the car and that he didn't really try to keep his place when Hamilton made that final move on him. :rudy:
fukk that albino Smurf. Every time Lewis overtakes him, he comes with the 'I wasn't really trying". He said that same shyt on Twitch earlier in the season at another race. nikka when do you try then?

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
just got home and watched this.

fukking thrilling shyt.

fukk Lando's Birthday

Bottas did the fukking job today... lol @ them telling Max to bide his time back there. he WASNT catching VB today.

AND THE MOTHERfukkING GOAT..... INCREDIBLE

99aaf39ab5a8db8ffaa6a51474a4b291.gif

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I know Bottas is terrible in wheel to wheel action with Max, but if Max tries to go "FULL SEND" up the inside of Bottas tomorrow, he has ZERO reason to be cooperative. If it's a 50/50 overtaking attempt where Max does his usual thing and tries to bully the other guy into compliance, Bottas has to hold his ground and let whatever happens happen.

Last edited:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
You guys see how he adjusted his approach to close up on Alonso and Riccardo on the DRS pass? Man is a genius
Alonso criticized Lewis after the Hungary GP for not changing his driving lines fast enough when Hamilton was stuck behind him for 12 laps. I think Lewis filed that in the back of his head.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Boss doing boss tings
Iā€™m shocked Bottas held his nerve
:wow:
That's twice now he's held off a charging Verstappen. Bottas driving free as fukk since Mercedes gave him the boot...and it's funny how maligned Bottas is, yet Perez, a fan favorite and darling of the press, has been a much slower number 2 driver and never really threatens Max in qualifying sessions.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
That's twice now he's held off a charging Verstappen. Bottas driving free as fukk since Mercedes gave him the boot...and it's funny how maligned Bottas is, yet Perez, a fan favorite and darling of the press, has been a much slower number 2 driver and never really threatens Max in qualifying sessions.
Max once claimed that he would have two tenths on Lewis in the same car. However, if you look at the qualifying gap between Max and Sergio over the season, the gap has shrunk from six tenths to just over a tenth this race. Take from that what you will :sas2:

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk that albino Smurf. Every time Lewis overtakes him, he comes with the 'I wasn't really trying". He said that same shyt on Twitch earlier in the season at another race. nikka when do you try then?
Just read the article. He's a hater, but that..."I do not plan to hold up Lewis in the race" is music to my ears.That means, good start permitting, Lewis will only need to worry seriously about Gasly. Vettel, Ocon, Leclerc will all be relatively easy passes tyre depending. If I were Merc I would take a chance and start on hards. The pace of the Merc on mediums when the fuel is lighter should be monstrous. If Lewis is on Perez's gearbox with in 10 laps then he could challenge for the win.

The big consideration now is tyres. I think Red Bull have no choice but to use Mediums. If I were Merc I would still start Bottas on Softs. Hopefully Sainz starts on Softs as well.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA

Dude is one of the most well intentioned F1 commentators on twitter and he has to deal with anti-Lewis trolls flooding his timeline? This is why I dont give people who are especially anti Hamilton the benefit of the doubt. They are consistently miserable pieces of shyt.
Having been to multiple GPs, I can say that I do NOT like the average F1 fan. I heard all sorts of slick, racially loaded comments about Lewis from White ppl of all ages when I was at the Montreal GP in 2015. "I dont like his tats", "he looks like an American rapper", "why's he wearing ripped jeans, what a douchebag"...

One thing I appreciate about the NFL and NBA fandom is people who bring THAT shyt up in 2021 to hate on Black athletes just get laughed the fukk out the room. Even :mjpls:cant use that line of attack against football and bball players anymore.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dude is one of the most well intentioned F1 commentators on twitter and he has to deal with anti-Lewis trolls flooding his timeline? This is why I dont give people who are especially anti Hamilton the benefit of the doubt. They are consistently miserable pieces of shyt.
Having been to multiple GPs, I can say that I do NOT like the average F1 fan. I heard all sorts of slick, racially loaded comments about Lewis from White ppl of all ages when I was at the Montreal GP in 2015. "I dont like his tats", "he looks like an American rapper", "why's he wearing ripped jeans, what a douchebag"...

One thing I appreciate about the NFL and NBA fandom is people who bring THAT shyt up in 2021 to hate on Black athletes just get laughed the fukk out the room. Even :mjpls:cant use that line of attack against football and bball players anymore.

The hilarious thing is that lots of young white drivers coming up have the same tats and clothes, but we know why Lewis gets the criticism.

Can't take those stats out of the record books though.:obama:

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Longish read, but this is mad interesting...RB really are something else. Regarding the disqualification:

Wolffā€™s argument was that the usual protocols in F1 had not been followed in this case. When teams have a damaged part, they are usually allowed to replace it under parc ferme regulations. Wolff pointed out that this happened with Red Bull in Mexico last weekend, when cracks were discovered in their rear wings before both qualifying and the race.

The FIA judgement on Hamilton even admitted that the problem with the rear wing was not a deliberate action and was ā€œdue to additional play either in the DRS actuator or the pivots at the end, or some combination or other fault with the mechanism, or incorrect assembly of the partsā€.

So why, Wolff asked, was Hamilton disqualified and others in the past not - especially when the offence was so small - 0.2mm too big a gap, he said, and only on the outside right-hand side of the wing? And had, he said, actually given a ā€œperformance disadvantageā€.

The fact that Red Bull had made an intervention with the stewards that led to the inspection that found the fault also rankled.

The decision, he said, would have ramifications as to how Mercedes approached things in the future.

ā€œThe point is - and I donā€™t want to pick our individuals because everyone try to do their best - but something went against the modus operandi in the last 24 hours. Which was either under pressure from other stakeholders or just different. And if the modus operandi is different now we maybe need to look at others with a more strict and severe eye. I can tell you in the next few races we are going to look at every race tape that falls off a car and ask questions.ā€