The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Lewis over the next few races can still pull off the championship...

I agree. Needs a good start, keep out of trouble as he's there with a bunch of midfield runners with nothing to lose, hopefully gain a couple places and then start plotting

Valteri really needs a similar start to today, get his elbows out and keep max behind. That is absolutely critical

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This Ted's diary is hilarious.

Cameraman just helped himself to some chips from the Alpine table :lolbron:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Max had a funny ass interview afterwards when they asked him about the fine.

"I hope they have a nice dinner, and a lot of good, expensive wine. They can invite me for dinner as well and I'll pay for that too."

These fools so rich :pachaha:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I know some people think I hate on Max... but that drive from Lewis today is what he's missing. That sprint alone was more thrilling than anything we've seen from Max all season, despite how well he's been driving. Max is fast, but he drives like the video gamer he is. He doesn't have that "thing". That's why I constantly compare him to early Kimi-- the parallels are uncanny, I've said it and I'll say it again, his wheel to wheel is pretty mediocre. There are plenty of threads on Reddit about how "physical" his technique is on iRacing and he brings that same mentality to the actual racetrack. He drives like someone who doesn't realize he's in a real car.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

mcnulty-thewire.gif