The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you make that mistake though. If I didn't know better I would say it was deliberate, but in truth Toto needs a Lauda like figure to keep the troops motivated. The ball has been dropped massively.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Man you gotta point it out though. As I said in previous posts, he would have been leading the championship if not for that brake magic mistake.

Lewis Hamilton on his best day has no peer. But he has made too many mistakes and Verstappen has largely kept his to a minimum.
Torpedoed Lewis in Monza. Didnā€™t even have to race at Spa. Lucky with the rain at Sochi after being passed by Alonso. And heā€™s been inconsistent in qualifying since the beginning of the season. Considering she was 9(8) wins to Lewisā€™ 5. Iā€™d say overall Max has been driving at a high level, but the RB car has been stronger with a much wider operating window, and RB has been stronger strategy wise.

calh45

Cal
Daps
If this is a DSQ this fight is over. Imagine this shyt ending on a technicality. I'm sick.

They ain't dumb. They're not going to DQ Lewis Hamilton in the middle of a championship fight in a country where they clearly LOVE him. He may get another 10 spot penalty or start from the back which in my mind is a recipe for him to do something epic on Sunday. He's already half a second faster than Max and him being pissed off AND driving from the back on a track where you can actually pass would be fun as shyt to see.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They ain't dumb. They're not going to DQ Lewis Hamilton in the middle of a championship fight in a country where they clearly LOVE him. He may get another 10 spot penalty or start from the back which in my mind is a recipe for him to do something epic on Sunday. He's already half a second faster than Max and him being pissed off AND driving from the back on a track where you can actually pass would be fun as shyt to see.
Its a quali DSQ. If they find an infraction he'll start the sprint from pit lane.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
DQ from qualifying but not from the race is what I would expect.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
aab.jpg