Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Maximum fukkery is afoot.

whatever-you-say-i-dont-like-that.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps

So many cartwheels and moonwalking and back flips in that thread all for a rule we learned in kindergarten. Keep your hands to yourself. Max made two mistakes. Touching the wing and over driving because he was shaky as shyt during qualifying. Merc definitely is going to use that as an out if they can.

calh45

Cal
Daps

Lmao funny thing is itā€™s not likely he touched it enough to actually influence the wing but just him touching it is enough to create doubt.

That was more than a touch. It looked like he gripped it and did a pull/push. Merc is zooming in on that and getting out of that penalty especially since it was partially compliant.

I KNOW his pops is on his head about this right now. I'm sure he was curious, but don't give them a reason. Lewis was most likely quicker today off the fresh engine and they could turn it up not the back wing.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be fair to Max. I can't see how he could have possibly broken the DRS.

This will teach him to keep his hands to himself though.

What you think the stewards will do?

Personally I think a grid pen for lewis and max will get away with it, but that could just be me expecting the worse...

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was more than a touch. It looked like he gripped it and did a pull/push. Merc is zooming in on that and getting out of that penalty especially since it was partially compliant.

I KNOW his pops is on his head about this right now. I'm sure he was curious, but don't give them a reason. Lewis was most likely quicker today off the fresh engine and they could turn it up not the back wing.

Imagine that fan didn't take that video though.... this shyt only came about because it was published on social media. Crazy