The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
They might have to put Lando on 72 hour watch :mjcry: that boy is hurt.
I don't understand why he didn't pit after Hamilton :why: take the loss and go for P2 :manny: Max was over a minute behind him, just play it safe. Lap after Hamilton pitted it was a downpour out there.

Also did he get a penalty yet for his pit entrance? :picard:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why he didn't pit after Hamilton :why: take the loss and go for P2 :manny: Max was over a minute behind him, just play it safe. Lap after Hamilton pitted it was a downpour out there.

Probably stopped processing information until he went off and got snapped back into reality.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
e2xj8vflyup71.jpg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He tried. It took him that long to get back to the pits, driving with zero grip.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh okay, I thought he stayed out for two laps.
Nah he had already made the decision when Lewis passed him, then he realised he needed to pit but by then it was too late, had to drive at a virtual snail's pace while Max was flying on inters.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Man sometimes you need to shut the fukk up. Lewis wasn't driving too? Whether he lost a step or not, he is still ahead of a prodigy in his physical prime, even though he hasn't had the best car all season.

Champion
You nikkas are beyond stans

Mercedes not pitting early had nikkas crying .. They were right .

Mercedes calling Lewis in and putting the inters on when they did added to winning the race

Lewis blew qualifying

Lewis had a bad start

Their strategy is what won this race. When itā€™s Lewis is the one saving Merc nikkas have no problems pointing it out .He was saved today and thatā€™s ok because thatā€™s what happens sometimes

Iā€™m not rocking with that car excuse this year for Lewis just like I wasnā€™t going to rock with that car excuse last year for Max .

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Unless some crazy shyt happens. Max winning here championship this year

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Mercedes calling Lewis in and putting the inters on when they did added to winning the race

Lewis blew qualifying

Lewis had a bad start

Their strategy is what won this race. When itā€™s Lewis is the one saving Merc nikkas have no problems pointing it out .He was saved today and thatā€™s ok because thatā€™s what happens sometimes

Iā€™m not rocking with that car excuse this year for Lewis just like I wasnā€™t going to rock with that car excuse last year for Max .
You're making things up. Literally not a single person in this thread was crying about Lewis not pitting early. The only thing Mercedes was getting criticized for was starting Bottas at the back.

Saying it was purely strategy that was won the race is ridiculous when the strategy was only possible because of Lewis. There wasn't another driver that could make the mediums last that long while doing that pace, in dirty air too. Everyone was dropping off, but as soon as Ricciardo pitted Lewis was doing fastest laps, meanwhile Max burnt up his Mediums almost straight away and got bailed out by the rain.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lewis blew qualifying

Lewis had a bad start

Nobody gives a fukk what you are rocking with. Just shut the fukk up.

That's 100 wins. Lewis drove an excellent race considering after the start it looked like he wasn't even going to get second.

His pace put Mercedes in the position to be able to make the call on the inters, otherwise Lando wouldn't have been under pressure, and he would have been able to pit.

So don't be a jackass.

And yes, I stan a black man who has had a white dominated sport on its knees for over a decade.

Who do YOU Stan?

:mjpls:

Last edited: