The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: That shyt was great to see.. dude is a clown
Yep. I actually think he has talent but he needs to know his place. Never tug Superman's cape.

He recently did an interview for a magazine where they claim he said Hamilton isn't anything special. Well he fukking learned today -

MOTOR-SPORT_SEP-19.jpg

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Yep. I actually think he has talent but he needs to know his place. Never tug Superman's cape.

He recently did an interview for a magazine where they claim he said Hamilton isn't anything special. Well he fukking learned today -

MOTOR-SPORT_SEP-19.jpg
Talented driver but the lack of humility and disrespect will destroy him eventually. Heā€™s been anointed from day 1 as the heir apparent with the right racing pedigree :mjpls:whilst Hamilton has had to work for every damn thing.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: That shyt was great to see.. dude is a clown

:pachaha:Max wildin over the radio while getting hunted was straight comedy

:damn: where's Lewis?? Does he have DRS??? Yall need to tell me when he has DRS!
:damn:i need more power...I NEED MORE POWERRR
:damn:these tires are DEAD... I'm not gonna make it. Hes coming!!!

Red Bull cryin in the booth and shyt like he was about to die. Its like dude was being chased by a homing missile for 20+ laps:mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:pachaha:Max wildin over the radio while getting hunted was straight comedy

:damn: where's Lewis?? Does he have DRS??? Yall need to tell me when he has DRS!
:damn:i need more power...I NEED MORE POWERRR
:damn:these tires are DEAD... I'm not gonna make it. Hes coming!!!

Red Bull cryin in the booth and shyt like he was about to die. Its like dude was being chased by a homing missile for 20+ laps:mjlol:

That shyt was straight comedy, Iā€™m like dude was popping mad shyt and now he like ā€œmake it stopā€ :Holdonfam:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
RBR just swapped Gasly for Albon: Albon replaces Gasly at Red Bull for Belgian Grand Prix Ā· RaceFans
I have a feeling they're getting ready to ruin that kid's career :franchit:. Moving into a team and car designed around one driver - the next golden boy of the sport. He may be headed down the same path as Gasly if he's unlucky enough to stumble in these next few races.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
RBR just swapped Gasly for Albon: Albon replaces Gasly at Red Bull for Belgian Grand Prix Ā· RaceFans
I have a feeling they're getting ready to ruin that kid's career :franchit:. Moving into a team and car designed around one driver - the next golden boy of the sport. He may be headed down the same path as Gasly if he's unlucky enough to stumble in these next few races.
Itā€™ll be interesting for sure. And the drivers tweak their setups to their specifications. Thereā€™s isnā€™t a standard setup.This isnā€™t 2000s Ferrari. Gasly just didnā€™t have the mental makeup for F1. Imagine if Albon outperforms Max though? Canā€™t lie I kind of want him to struggle against Albon just for a bit to humble him and his fan base.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Itā€™ll be interesting for sure. And the drivers tweak their setups to their specifications. Thereā€™s isnā€™t a standard setup.This isnā€™t 2000s Ferrari. Gasly just didnā€™t have the mental makeup for F1. Imagine if Albon outperforms Max though? Canā€™t lie I kind of want him to struggle against Albon just for a bit to humble him and his fan base.
I'm not talking about car setup, I'm talking about the entire philosophy of the car. It's almost certainly been designed around Verstappen's driving style. Gasly and now Albon are forced to adapt to that, a new team, a new way of doing things. I want Albon to outperform, but he's got an uphill battle. Red Bull expects instant results. Given their track record now, Albon may not get any longer than the end of this season.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Red bull doesn't play, but there is a difference between getting beat by 2 or 3 tenths, which is acceptable, and consistently getting beaten by 7-8 tenths.

Those margins are unacceptable no matter the driver.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Red bull doesn't play, but there is a difference between getting beat by 2 or 3 tenths, which is acceptable, and consistently getting beaten by 7-8 tenths.

Those margins are unacceptable no matter the driver.
Well then they need to work on the "development" part of their young driver program :skip:.