The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Di Resta is doing a Simone Biles level routine to absolve Max of any wrongdoing and managing to do the opposite. Where the fukk is Karun? Get Nap back on the Sky Pad so we can get a proper analysis.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Di Resta is doing a Simone Biles level routine to absolve Max of any wrongdoing and managing to do the opposite. Where the fukk is Karun? Get Nap back on the Sky Pad so we can get a proper analysis.
He even described it as an incident between "Two World Champions"

Classic freudian slip.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I expect it will be Leclerc who ultimately fukks him up. And it will be glorious.
I don't know if Leclerc would put hands on him. But we've seen George knock on Bottas, he might take it to Max :mjgrin:

Damon pressing Di Resta and Horner on Max, should have backed out, and then questioning Max's judgment and intent to crash :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if Leclerc would put hands on him. But we've seen George knock on Bottas, he might take it to Max :mjgrin:

Damon pressing Di Resta and Horner on Max, should have backed out, and then questioning Max's judgment and intent to crash :mjlol:
Folks were on Damon Hill last time but he calls it like he sees it. He also had experience with Schumacher. If he is saying Max did it on purpose he probably has good reason to think so.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus.

:merchant:

display.jpg

Wouldn't blame Lewis if he walked away after this year, no matter the outcome.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Verstappen is gonna get someone killed and pundits will cry that no one saw it comingā€¦.thoughts and prayers to the family etc etc
I'm unapologetically a Lewis stan-- but I truly believe RBR and Max winning this year would be bad for the sport. They're just low character all around. If it were McLaren or Ferrari pushing Merc like this I probably wouldn't be half way as emotionally invested.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
He did. They told him Strat 4 or something as he came out of Ascari, he told them don't stop him early, then they came back and said Max had a slow stop and Lewis had a pace advantage, so box box :dwillhuh:

And this shows how much trust he places in the team to not override their decision. It's not the first time they've fukked up the call to box, but he continues to place enough faith in them to listen anyway.
You would think that ten people with access to all the cameras and telemetry would make a better decision than a guy going 200 mph around the track, looking through a halo, but somehow they don't :beli: