The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Though it promotes Lewis, I still say bullshyt at Seb getting disqualified.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

That's a P2 for Lewis, P3 for Sainz. :whoo:

tenor.gif

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Though it promotes Lewis, I still say bullshyt at Seb getting disqualified.
Vettel was asked on German television if he was worried about a disqualification because he didn't make it back to the pits, but he claimed that he didn't stop because of fuel but because of overheating.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Vettel was asked on German television if he was worried about a disqualification because he didn't make it back to the pits, but he claimed that he didn't stop because of fuel but because of overheating.

Russell and Latifi both stopped too ā€¦ Iā€™m hoping they arenā€™t about to get DSQā€™d too, fukk.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Funnily enough, Lewis' promotion to P2 now gives him an extra two points on his lead (+8) over Max (who was promoted to P9) :lolbron:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hungarian GP: Lewis Hamilton reveals he's suffering symptoms of long Covid
FotoJet__89_.jpg

Credit: AP

Lewis Hamilton has revealed he is suffering with the symptoms of long Covid, after he required medical attention in the wake of Sundayā€™s Hungarian Grand Prix.

The seven-time world champion drove superbly to race from last to third and take the lead of the Formula One world championship following a frenetic race at the Hungaroring.

On Sunday night it was announced he'd been promoted to second place after Sebastian Vettel was disqualified following a breach of fuel regulations.

But Hamilton was visibly struggling after the 70-lap race.

The 36-year-old was assisted on to the podium, and then appeared unable to summon the strength to hold his celebratory champagne bottle.

FotoJet__98_.jpg

Hamilton appeared on the podium.Credit: AP
Hamilton, who contracted coronavirus in Dubai last December, was taken to see the Mercedes team doctor.

A spokesperson for the Silver Arrows said the British driver was suffering with dizziness and fatigue.

Hamilton missed his post-race television interviews, before arriving late to the FIAā€™s official press conference for the top three finishers.

He said: "I havenā€™t spoken to anyone particularly about long Covid, but I think it is lingering there.

"I was having real dizziness and everything got a bit blurry on the podium. I have been fighting with staying healthy following what happened at the end of last year, but still itā€™s a battle.

"I remember the effects of when I had Covid, and training has been different ever since then. The level of fatigue that you get is different and itā€™s a real challenge."

He added: "Iā€™m trying to keep training and preparing as best I can. Who knows what it was today? Maybe it was hydration, I donā€™t know, but it was definitely different."

Hamilton said he also felt unwell during the British Grand Prix a fortnight ago.

He added: "I suffered with something similar (last month) at Silverstone, but today was way worse."

After the press conference finished, Hamilton sat in his seat alongside the surprise winner of Sundayā€™s race, Esteban Ocon. Hamilton was then helped to his feet by the Frenchman and a member of Mercedesā€™ staff.

The 36-year-old will now have the best part of four weeks away from competition before the next round at Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium on August 29.

Hamilton last year said he felt happy to be alive after battling with Covid-19.

The Briton lost four kilograms as he fought the virus, but rushed back to take part in last seasonā€™s concluding round in Abu Dhabi
Hungarian GP: Hamilton reveals he's suffering symptoms of long Covid | ITV News

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
After the master class Bottas put on in Hungary I don't see how they let him go.