The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
Lewis got a really good start and was alongside before braking, it's not like he made a bad decision and went for a crazy dive or low % move so I don't get the criticism on that front. Just a rare mistake and if he pulled it off everyone would be singing his praises and saying this is why he's the GOAT. It's happens, part of racing
This is it

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perez had Hamilton in his back pocket all
Race

Verstappen had the W and didnā€™t do anything to lose it .Pirelli fukked him

Hamilton winning off that wouldā€™ve been :trash:
Lol. Did you see Baku we hen Vettel purposely hit Lewis and still finished in front of him?

It lewis had won it would be the game, shyt happens.

Fraud would indicate Lewis sat down with Fia and conspired. He didn't.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lewis got a really good start and was alongside before braking, it's not like he made a bad decision and went for a crazy dive or low % move so I don't get the criticism on that front. Just a rare mistake and if he pulled it off everyone would be singing his praises and saying this is why he's the GOAT. It's happens, part of racing
This would be correct if breaking and accelerating out of the corner wasn't a lot more important than accelerating into it.

Lewis reduced Verstappens lead to 4 points but this really shouldn't happen to a 7 times WC. He himself said no unnecessary risks, it's a marathon not a sprint during the break.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Lol. Did you see Baku we hen Vettel purposely hit Lewis and still finished in front of him?

It lewis had won it would be the game, shyt happens.

Fraud would indicate Lewis sat down with Fia and conspired. He didn't.
Not fraud in that sense

I mean fraudulent meaning a hollow ass win

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
This would be correct if breaking and accelerating out of the corner wasn't a lot more important than accelerating into it.

Lewis reduced Verstappens lead to 4 points but this really shouldn't happen to a 7 times WC. He himself said no unnecessary risks, it's a marathon not a sprint during the break.
Maybe he did it on purpose :skip:

because thatā€™s a wild ass mistake for someone like him to be making .

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps

He got a good start and was ahead before the braking zone. What risks did he take exactly? Tell me what was he supposed to do in that situation? He just made a stupid mistake

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

I don't think he took an unnecessary risk. Dude hit the brake warming button by mistake and locked them up. :manny:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Look at the champions on the grid currently. Who makes the least amount of mistakes in that group?

It is more the fact that Lewis hardly makes these types of mistakes that this is magnified. That said, despite his amazing start, he has been known to be mistake prone early in seasons.

He always bounces back though.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Maybe he did it on purpose :skip:

because thatā€™s a wild ass mistake for someone like him to be making .

The lock up was a result of brake magic being active. It's a mistake in the settings, not in his driving.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not fraud in that sense

I mean fraudulent meaning a hollow ass win
I hope you remember that later in the season when Perez is ahead of Max on merit and they ask him to move over so max can get the extra points.