The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you all are familiar with Peter Windsor, but I usually watch his post-race analysis videos. Always very interesting stuff.

I been watching Peter for years, mainly got into him because of his talks with Craig Scarborough. Dude's been around the sport since the dinosaurs walked the earth.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Verstappen before the race

after the race:
ā€œTheir car is betterā€ :yeshrug::mjlol:
The narrative has changed brehs :mjgrin:

Lewis kept Max behind in Bahrain when Red Bull was faster - but then it was track limits.

All was well with the world after Imola

Portimao was a due to the slippery surface, Max was sure to strike back in Barcelona.

Barcelona :mjcry: Merc have CLEARLY the fastest car. Max never had a chance.

:to:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The narrative has changed brehs :mjgrin:

Lewis kept Max behind in Bahrain when Red Bull was faster - but then it was track limits.

All was well with the world after Imola

Portimao was a due to the slippery surface, Max was sure to strike back in Barcelona.

Barcelona :mjcry: Merc have CLEARLY the fastest car. Max never had a chance.

:to:
I'm actually hoping Max gets pole in Monaco just to set up the inevitable Hamilton overtake.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
ien9HgC.jpg

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Started that F1 show on Netflix after watching the race last weekend and :banderas: this shyt is piff.

The drama, the racing, the history ... I'm fully invested now lmao. Before I just watched random shyt for Hamilton but now. Low-key might be a Ricciardo fan too (I'm only on S1).

And just in time for Monaco. :win:

• Dap
Reactions: F K

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Ainā€™t nobody getting overtook at Monaco.
:sas1: I feel like you said that just to set up the jinx. Just like last season, the stars continue to align and show anyone who doubts Lewis that he's the best. The fact that it should be nigh impossible is why it will happen. It'll be another legendary race for the history books.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I really hope Ocon keeps driving well and stays ahead of Alonso, even as Alonso gets up to speed.

Chances are slim but if Ocon takes the second Mercedes seat ahead of Russell British media will have a complete meltdown :mjlit:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I really hope Ocon keeps driving well and stays ahead of Alonso, even as Alonso gets up to speed.

Chances are slim but if Ocon takes the second Mercedes seat ahead of Russell British media will have a complete meltdown :mjlit:
that's just not going to happen unless Russell has a complete character meltdown this season the likes of the incident with Bottas

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Funny thing is Ocon was the next greatest thing until Verstappen tripped over him in Brazil. Then everyone turned on him.