The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Verstappen did not get all updates: "Only Perez drove with the full package"
tenor.gif
So tired of these nikkas. Always some excuse with them.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time Lewis' accomplishments are brought up there's always that, "Whether you love him or hate him". I almost never hear this for other drivers. Why would someone hate him? :jbhmm:

Tbf it's true, you either love him or hate him. A bit like when vettel dominated 4 years on the trot and everyone thought he would be the one to break Schumacher's records. At that time I hated Vettel. Lots of Alnso and Verstappen fans feel that way about Lewis. It's human nature.

Love and hate happens....

Respect now, you can't avoid that. I hated Vettel, but I respected the hell out of what he accomplished. I suspect a lot of haters would acknowledge the same about Lewis. 100 poles and close to 100 race wins is no joke.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Tbf it's true, you either love him or hate him. A bit like when vettel dominated 4 years on the trot and everyone thought he would be the one to break Schumacher's records. At that time I hated Vettel. Lots of Alnso and Verstappen fans feel that way about Lewis. It's human nature.

Respect now, you can't avoid that. I hated Vettel, but I respected the hell out of what he accomplished. I suspect a lot of haters would acknowledge the same about Lewis. 100 poles and close to 100 race wins is no joke.
It's not that I don't understand that "feeling". But they always make it a point to articulate it, even back during his McLaren days is all. Just seems unnecessary. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive :yeshrug:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No lie, there has been more than enough

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

directed at Lewis over the years for you to maintain that attitude. I am not very far off you. I am probably a lot more chill as Lewis has put a lot of the bullshyt questioning out of reach with his stats.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Nah Hamiltonā€™s haters donā€™t show that respect :mjpls: