The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This season looking like itā€™s going to be competitive. I wonder what excuses pundits will come up with now that Merc doesnā€™t have the best/fastest car on the track and Lewis is still winning

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This season looking like itā€™s going to be competitive. I wonder what excuses pundits will come up with now that Merc doesnā€™t have the best/fastest car on the track and Lewis is still winning
Honestly that's why I was Lewis to win this season. If he beats the best of the next generation... what's left to debate? They want Max to do what Alonso did to Schumacher... but I just don't think it's going to play out that way. At least I hope not lol

calh45

Cal
Daps
Honestly that's why I was Lewis to win this season. If he beats the best of the next generation... what's left to debate? They want Max to do what Alonso did to Schumacher... but I just don't think it's going to play out that way. At least I hope not lol

If we're being honest any sort of debate about him should've realistically stopped several years ago. His input is one of the major reasons they can develop such a good car. I genuinely want him to go to Williams and get them championship level like he did with Mercedes. People forget that he got shyt on for leaving McLaren to go to Mercedes. They weren't automatic top tier ride like they are now.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lewis wih two passes on track for the win. Let's hear the haters.....
DRS was too strong
tenor.gif

RB didn't have straight line speed
tenor.gif

Mercedes engines are too powerful
tenor.gif

Bottas made it too easy for Lewis
tenor.gif