Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
De Ligt with the fukk up again. I've seen enough to conclude that he's pretty overrated. He "reads" the game well and all but he doesn't have the physical tools like the elites
I'm a bit vary of that de jong dude too :patrice: both of them got talent, but thy are woefully inconsistent.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
multiple league titles in different countries, multiple CL titles on different team and now multiple international trophies. He is the GOAT
No he isn't. Ronaldo da lima, then Zidane and the rest can fight for the other places.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Remember when Jordan Morris was supposed to be that dude?:mjlol:

Dude had his injuries but more overhyped trash should have went to Germany

Ever since I heard that Jermaine Jones story about Morris I can't respect him ever.

Kid had a contract from Hertha Berlin ready to sign after leaving Stanford but he chose to stay close to home in Seattle because his girlfriend just got him a dog. :stopitslime:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netherlands better be careful.....I just realized Northern Ireland is about to be 9 pts ahead of them and Germany 6 pts ahead of them in their euro qualification group. They got a few games in hand, but there will be some pressure on them to qualify.. Just something to keep an eye on :lupe: