Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
he threw a grenade into a house and killed a dude back in august too. That was the other video I posted

He shot the Son in May, killed the Dad with a grenade in Aug then killed 2 Coppers, thats what you call a Hot Summer.

Probably find out in the next couple of weeks he has even more bodies

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he threw a grenade into a house and killed a dude back in august too. That was the other video I posted

fukking crazy b*stard, aint even 30 and he's practically a serial Killer.

It was in Manchester during the riots that a young kid asked an Asian directions, then shot him in the face, wasn't it?

Seems a lot of gun crime up there, I know when some kid I knew went young offenders up there in the nineties, he was worried, said they was crazy and he would be targeted for being a Londoner, after he got out of that sentence, he got nicked again and jumped bail and been on the run ever since, duck knows what they find to him, but he wasn't going back to prison to get it again.

:sadandydufrane:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
fukking crazy b*stard, aint even 30 and he's practically a serial Killer.

It was in Manchester during the riots that a young kid asked an Asian directions, then shot him in the face, wasn't it?

Seems a lot of gun crime up there, I know when some kid I knew went young offenders up there in the nineties, he was worried, said they was crazy and he would be targeted for being a Londoner, after he got out of that sentence, he got nicked again and jumped bail and been on the run ever since, duck knows what they find to him, but he wasn't going back to prison to get it again.

:sadandydufrane:

Them Mancs are crazy fukks. When I was there back in 98, I saw from my mates window some kid get cracked in the head with a dlock and then his bike stolen

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Sid Lowe ‏@sidlowe
Aguero: If Madrid had been interested in me I'd be playing here. I had no choice but to join City.

Dunno if this is from today. Prolly is. Man City :laugh:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did mbiwa play?
fairly well, but his style... very dynamic, bags of pace, made good runs on and off the ball yet still somehow kinda elegant.... it looks good on the highlights or one off basis.... my only doubt would be whether he's got the less glamorous side of defending down... you'd have to watch him over a longer period to get a sense of his positioning and concentration - that can be the only question mark because he has all the attributes to be class. sounds illogical, but we barely tested them. a couple of goals in a 2 minute period then a lot of deep passing and long balls up to giroud... not the sternest test he will have this season, despite the scoreline.

not to knock him, but the obvious comparison is vermaelen. dude does all the blood and thunder stuff, scores goals puts in hard tackles, makes runs into the box.... and neutrals and fans of other clubs will talk like he's our best defender, but koscielny shyts all over him. TV cost us games last season but the MOTD fans ain't really checkin for that.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
fairly well, but his style... very dynamic, bags of pace, made good runs on and off the ball yet still somehow kinda elegant.... it looks good on the highlights or one off basis.... my only doubt would be whether he's got the less glamorous side of defending down... you'd have to watch him over a longer period to get a sense of his positioning and concentration - that can be the only question mark because he has all the attributes to be class. sounds illogical, but we barely tested them. a couple of goals in a 2 minute period then a lot of deep passing and long balls up to giroud... not the sternest test he will have this season, despite the scoreline.

not to knock him, but the obvious comparison is vermaelen. dude does all the blood and thunder stuff, scores goals puts in hard tackles, makes runs into the box.... and neutrals and fans of other clubs will talk like he's our best defender, but koscielny shyts all over him. TV cost us games last season but the MOTD fans ain't really checkin for that.

Yeah the Vermaelen compasion is a good one, going off what I've seen of Mbiwa before, he does lack concentration at times, but then again he is only young and CB's dont really come into their own till they 25-27. I recorded the game so I'll give it a watch at some point

concise

Veteran
Daps
Watched the Milan match today and the draw that resulted... haven't been following Serie A at all since the last season ended.

:wtf: happened to that team?