Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My spirit animal.

And he's absolutely right, but I know you don't see it that way.
Didn't know City had Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Sergio Ramos on the side.

City do have great players, but dont fool yourself and pretend that Jesus, Bernardo, Mahrez, Sane, Ederson etc. were among the 10 best players in the world when Pep bought them.

What kind of impish jackass whines after winning 3 trophies in one season? :mjlol:

You're not gonna get the attention or respect you want because the oil-rich club that outspends its way to trophies just isn't that popular. And obviously money isn't the only reason they're successful - they're a expertly-run club - but that's what folks perceive. It doesn't help that City had no success before the Sheikh came along.

Just enjoy the trophies. You can't do anything about the media narrative.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't know City had Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Sergio Ramos on the side.

City do have great players, but dont fool yourself and pretend that Jesus, Bernardo, Mahrez, Sane, Ederson etc. were among the 10 best players in the world when Pep bought them.

Are you serious? LOL

Fraud manager...

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What kind of impish jackass whines after winning 3 trophies in one season? :mjlol:

You're not gonna get the attention or respect you want because the oil-rich club that outspends its way to trophies just isn't that popular. And obviously money isn't the only reason they're successful - they're a expertly-run club - but that's what folks perceive. It doesn't help that City had no success before the Sheikh came along.

Just enjoy the trophies. You can't do anything about the media narrative.

Lol nobody is whining as I dont care what anyone thinks.

But it's disconcerting to pick up the paper the day after your team wins the title and all its about is Liverpool and Pogba arguing with fans.

Of course you'll never see it this way, your team hasn't won shyt since George W Bush was president, so I'm talking about success to a person starved of it.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Man City's draw in the FA Cup

>Rotherham
>Burnley
>Newport County
>Swansea
>Brighton
>Watford

Yes, compare Ajax championship parade to the get together City had the night they won the title.

The actual City parade is on Monday, I'm sure you'll never post it since it won't suit your fakkit ass narrative.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GK - Ederson, Neuer, Victor Valdes
Defenders - Dani Alves, Jerome Boateng, Kompany, Lahm, Puyol. Pique, YaYa Toure, Abidal, Alaba, Otamendi, Kyle Walker,
Midfield - Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Bernardo Silva, Douglas Costa, De Bruyne, Fabregas, Fernandinho, Iniesta, Toni Kroos, Mascherano, Ribery, Robben, Sterling, Alexis Sanchez, Arturo Vidal, Xavi, Schweinstiger

He's lapped Fergie and Mourinho a long time ago...Fraud

Daps

That Oil Money team buying the league again.

Buying the best talent wins games, and that's true for any squad, so no shade to Man City, but wouldn't it be more honest to show the net spend over the past two or three seasons at the very least? After all, Man City didn't build their squad just this year. They've been in the market previous seasons as well to construct the squad, after all. What was their net spend for the past few seasons?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Lol nobody is whining as I dont care what anyone thinks.

But it's disconcerting to pick up the paper the day after your team wins the title and all its about is Liverpool and Pogba arguing with fans.

Of course you'll never see it this way, your team hasn't won shyt since George W Bush was president, so I'm talking about success to a person starved of it.
For papers it's all about sales and clicks and those 'fans' being blasted through the speakers at Etihad aren't buying the paper :mjgrin:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Buying the best talent wins games, and that's true for any squad, so no shade to Man City, but wouldn't it be more honest to show the net spend over the past two or three seasons at the very least? After all, Man City didn't build their squad just this year. They've been in the market previous seasons as well to construct the squad, after all. What was their net spend for the past few seasons?

I'm shyt talking.

Obviously City have spent money, and the money had to he spent to catch up. Now we don't have to spend as much and other teams like Liverpool have spent 475m in 3 years and still can't win it all.

The moral of the story is you need money to win, but it's not the be all and end all.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
For papers it's all about sales and clicks and those 'fans' being blasted through the speakers at Etihad aren't buying the paper :mjgrin:

That was for a stadium tour. But I have 100% proof of them blasting chants through the speakers at Anfield.