Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Give that Wolves :mjgrin:

:hhh: Rather Watford won & we get knocked out by fukking Hibernian so we can concentrate on not getting relegated or something :beli:

Daps
I'm almost done with Sunderland 'til I Die, and I know that people said it when he took the job, but really what the fukk was Chris Coleman doing when he left the Welsh National Team for this job? I know he'd taken Wales as far as he probably could and there was nowhere to go but down there, but this is the best he could do? A broke-ass team that wouldn't be spending in the winter window with no strikers and subpar defenders and keepers, stuck in the bottom of the Championship?

Now this dude is out there getting fired by mediocre Chinese Super League clubs. This is one of the worst career decisions in sports straight up that I can think of for a manager or coach.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Wolves on that Ipswich 2000/2001 plan, exceed expectations and qualify for the Europa....doubt they will have a downfall like they did the next season but it'll weird to see how they fair on a Thursday/Sunday schedule going from Kazakhstan to Burnley :patrice: we'll see.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Wolves on that Ipswich 2000/2001 plan, exceed expectations and qualify for the Europa....doubt they will have a downfall like they did the next season but it'll weird to see how they fair on a Thursday/Sunday schedule going from Kazakhstan to Burnley :patrice: we'll see.

Jorge Mendes will just send more clients.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the most fraudulent managers in a long time...Pep Guardiola.

Reminds me of back in the days playing Championship Manager..buying all the best players and playing the game on auto-pilot..joke ting

Credit to him, he got rid of the enemy of football, Mourinho..

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
One of the most fraudulent managers in a long time...Pep Guardiola.

Reminds me of back in the days playing Championship Manager..buying all the best players and playing the game on auto-pilot..joke ting

Credit to him, he got rid of the enemy of football, Mourinho..

Didn't know City had Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Sergio Ramos on the side.

City do have great players, but dont fool yourself and pretend that Jesus, Bernardo, Mahrez, Sane, Ederson etc. were among the 10 best players in the world when Pep bought them.