Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Smh..thats the thing with cup tournaments.
Reminds me of this

Ferguson fined for claiming UEFA draw was fixed

Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United's manager, has been fined £4,600 by UEFA for suggesting the Champions League quarter-finals draw had been fixed.

sport-graphics-2003_737192a.jpg

Ferguson made his comments before the first leg of United's quarter-final against Real Madrid, although he later apologised for them.

He inferred some people in the game were determined to stop United reaching next month's final at their own Old Trafford ground and had given them the toughest possible draw in the last eight.

The United manager also queried the fact that none of the three Spanish teams faced a club from the same country, nor any of the three Italian teams.

He said: "Real Madrid - they have a nice draw, they must have picked it themselves. The Spanish or Italian teams don't play each other, how do you think they work that out? They don't want us in the final, that's for sure, but I'm not listening."

Doesn’t matter anyway no one cares I guess it’s just funny they went out of the champions once they encountered a quality team

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Reminds me of this

Ferguson fined for claiming UEFA draw was fixed

Sir Alex Ferguson, Manchester United's manager, has been fined £4,600 by UEFA for suggesting the Champions League quarter-finals draw had been fixed.

sport-graphics-2003_737192a.jpg

Ferguson made his comments before the first leg of United's quarter-final against Real Madrid, although he later apologised for them.

He inferred some people in the game were determined to stop United reaching next month's final at their own Old Trafford ground and had given them the toughest possible draw in the last eight.

The United manager also queried the fact that none of the three Spanish teams faced a club from the same country, nor any of the three Italian teams.

He said: "Real Madrid - they have a nice draw, they must have picked it themselves. The Spanish or Italian teams don't play each other, how do you think they work that out? They don't want us in the final, that's for sure, but I'm not listening."

Doesn’t matter anyway no one cares I guess it’s just funny they went out of the champions once they encountered a quality team

Milan/Ladri was that years CL final :skip:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Eibar :ehh: that second goal against Barca was pretty dope.

Cucurella gave no fukks and celebrated against his parent club:russ:

Val needs to leave, that's it that's all