Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
that is why United didnt win it this year (well, that and United bottled it)

Cleverly is a kid who wasnt good enough to standout for Wigan last year, yet some how he is the savior? It sounds desperate. Like United fans wanted a Wilshere so they had to pick any kid that came through their youth ranks.:takedat:

Clev didn't stand out at Wigan? He's a damn hero there b.

Wilshere:what: We're going to pretend like his career isn't already over?

Also, players letting their wives dictate where they play is lame. Paul Ince and Sheva ruined their legacies with that shytt. RVP gonna look out for numero uno. No woman who allows a white man to name his child Shaqueel is worth shyt anyway. That bytch is replaceable breh.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I picked cleverly in my fantasy football team last season and he got fack all points. total let down. he was actually struggling to get a game there.

a bit like that other fraud at swansea. mcechrean.

everybody wants a wilshere but nobody want to be a wilshere

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wilshere:what: We're going to pretend like his career isn't already over?

Also, players letting their wives dictate where they play is lame. Paul Ince and Sheva ruined their legacies with that shytt. RVP gonna look out for numero uno. No woman who allows a white man to name his child Shaqueel is worth shyt anyway. That bytch is replaceable breh.

She named the kid, she's Moroccan, it's an Arab name. C'mon Breh catch up:stopitslime:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
fack me new yorkers are thick. not supporting a traditionally jewish club in favour of one of the most anti-semitic clubs in europe.

these lemons watch schindlers list once and they think they know what they know what theyre doing. also is it true speiberg distrubuted that overrated, sentimental bollocks of a film to US schools and it was used educationally? shocking hollywood arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSpurs

As a Jew, I still can never root for a German team (silly, I know). Still, since a win by Ze Germans would actually help the Yids, I feel like rooting for them is now justified.

fukk Chelsea.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he/she isnt just thick. Just an ignorant person who throws around lazy stereotypes :yes:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yep, better than winning the league without losing a game.

Be serious

Lol The Invincibles are the most overhyped shyt possibly ever. 12 draws, lost in the Champions League, knocked out of the FA Cup, knocked out of the League Cup.

That's not really invincible is it? :usure:

This season was Wenger's best by far, he really showed that you can have one of the worst teams ever and still achieve great things. It's a testament to him as a manager. What other manager could have overcome 8-2? Having a midfield dependent on a 30 year old failed Barcelona reject? Had Benayoun on a loan, employed Chamakh, bought Park etc etc.

It's almost like he was testing himself, deliberately making awful decisions just to see how'd they pan out. Best manager in the prem. Fact.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Watch the whole and listen to the breh sing at the end

[YOUTUBE]NasIai19Nyk[/YOUTUBE]

Bambino Pons always sings after a goal, he goes batshyt after an argentinian or southamerican scores though.

He was shytting hard on Mancini after he took out Tevez, and went on a 2 minute tirade after one of Nasri's shot went wide :laugh:

[YOUTUBE]C-e6WKfchEU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dckm_tEb5yA[/YOUTUBE]

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol The Invincibles are the most overhyped shyt possibly ever. 12 draws, lost in the Champions League, knocked out of the FA Cup, knocked out of the League Cup.

That's not really invincible is it? :usure:

This season was Wenger's best by far, he really showed that you can have one of the worst teams ever and still achieve great things. It's a testament to him as a manager. What other manager could have overcome 8-2? Having a midfield dependent on a 30 year old failed Barcelona reject? Had Benayoun on a loan, employed Chamakh, bought Park etc etc.

It's almost like he was testing himself, deliberately making awful decisions just to see how'd they pan out. Best manager in the prem. Fact.

You're trolling.