Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at you thinking 2nd is different from 3rd, both never won nothing.

Both shyt united and arsenal teams, be honest.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
weve had a better season than you.

further in the champions league and effectively equal finish in the league.

your only good defenders are finished and fergie might retire. cleverly cant string two passes together and is no better than ramsey. its over.

2013 title lock.:smugfavre:

Enjoy your tepid summer.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And we would've if Clevah T didn't get hurt. Enjoy your third place and remain silent :stopitslime:

United fans need to stop overhyping this dude. He is going to disappoint.

he a good player, but was not the difference between being a great side and finishing the season without a trophy.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiM1NjGUr9s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dMrec59MxU&feature=channel&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

i will be seeing this group live very soon and i am fukking hype

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
United fans need to stop overhyping this dude. He is going to disappoint.

he a good player, but was not the difference between being a great side and finishing the season without a trophy.

Had cleverly been healthy the entire season, we would have won the league. Kids more agile than anyone else in that midfield, excluding bum ass anderson, and wouldve helped us continue the form we showed at the start of the season.
We lost Vidic, Fletcher and Anderson for damn near the entire season, coupled with them :flabbynsick: legs in midfield, lose the league on goal difference and yall wanna act like we had a poor season.
All the youngins coming full force next season. Twas a humbling learning experience. We'll be back

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Had cleverly been healthy the entire season, we would have won the league. Kids more agile than anyone else in that midfield, excluding bum ass anderson, and wouldve helped us continue the form we showed at the start of the season.
We lost Vidic, Fletcher and Anderson for damn near the entire season, coupled with them :flabbynsick: legs in midfield, lose the league on goal difference and yall wanna act like we had a poor season.
All the youngins coming full force next season. Twas a humbling learning experience. We'll be back

that is why United didnt win it this year (well, that and United bottled it)

Cleverly is a kid who wasnt good enough to standout for Wigan last year, yet some how he is the savior? It sounds desperate. Like United fans wanted a Wilshere so they had to pick any kid that came through their youth ranks from midfield.:takedat:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I slept :( I slept thru it all :( I can't believe I slept thru it all :(

BUT, WatchESPN FTW. I just checked the last 5 minutes of City, and good LORD. Are you serious? Ima have to watch the whole thing later and see how everything progressed.