Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
United ain't my team. Just pointing out the inconsistencies on lovers and haters alike.

Ex players who were successful at a club all going to have their say, when the team is failing, it is what it is. And the social media era we in, it's only heightened.
But not every club has it’s ex players on huge international media platforms ripping into the current team.

That’s only going to intensify with their buddies running the club.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
D6xZ50nW4AECVbE.jpg

:hhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
But not every club has it’s ex players on huge international media platforms ripping into the current team.

That’s only going to intensify with their buddies running the club.

I'm sure they do, it just isn't in English. I watch many many other sports, and ex pros with an axe to grind happens, I've seen it both at individual and teams sports level.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Oh my god you won a title 4 days ago why are you still whining?

I'd explain what I meant but that'd be like talking thru a traffic cone. You're just gonna post the same rubbish over and over.

I don't care about them City players singing on a bus. Half them motherfukkers don't even speak English as a 1st language so there's a good chance they didn't even know what they were singing. This is only still a story because the City board started juelzing in a public statement instead of just apologizing and ending the story once and for all.

This is entirely not true.

This chant is a Year old, and no one complained. But now Victims FC started to complain and even Skysports and the BBC(basically LFC blogs at this point) picked it up.

But it's a non story because the FA found nothing wrong with the chant.

But it's OK, you guys can have the long range goals Premier League trophy, and put it up next to that BS you posted last year about the premier leagues unluckiest team.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
What is wrong with that?

Y'all keep on :laff: or :snoop: about whatever ex United player is linked with the job, but never give any names on who y'all would like or think should get the job.

Rui Costa retired as a player at Benfica and the very next day became the DoF and has been in the job ever since.
Personally, I feel the club should be looking for best in class candidates for that role not just any former player/club legend. If he happens to be a club legend then fair enough but the club is going through a tough enough time to keep making bad emotional decisions.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Tite divulga convocação do Brasil para a Copa América com Neres e Fernandinho: "Lista mais difícil"

• Goleiros: Alisson (Liverpool), Cássio (Corinthians) e Ederson (Manchester City)
  • Defensores: Alex Sandro (Juventus); Marquinhos, Thiago Silva e Dani Alves (PSG); Éder Militão (Porto), Fagner (Corinthians), Filipe Luís (Atlético de Madrid) e Miranda (Inter de Milão)
  • Meio-campistas: Allan (Napoli); Philippe Coutinho e Arthur (Barcelona); Casemiro (Real Madrid), Fernandinho (Manchester City) e Lucas Paquetá (Milan)
  • Atacantes: David Neres (Ajax), Everton (Grêmio), Roberto Firmino (Liverpool), Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City), Neymar (PSG) e Richarlison (Everton)

We’ll be lucky to get to the Semifinals :thiagofacepalm:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
How didn't Fabinho make it? :ohhh:

Tite’s quote

- O Fabinho vive um grande momento. Foi muito difícil a escolha. Qualquer uma escolha estaria bem feita. Não tem demérito, tem os três (Fabinho, Fernandinho e Casemiro) em altíssimo nível.

Fabinho is having a great moment. It was a difficult choice. Either way it would have been a good decision. Casemiro,Fernandinho, and Fabinho are playing at a high level, none of them are bad.

There’s already a lot of backlash for his picks, specifically choosing Fernandinho over Fabinho. The honeymoon is definitely over for Tite.