Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:snoop: Could be bullshyt but knowing how this club operates, I wouldn't be surprised

What I wanna do to the scouting department :pacspit:

VWtkaoc.jpg

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@Givethanks how did you handle the Liverpool comeback breh? I've gone into hiding since that game, too much Messi slander :mjcry:

shyt made me realize that like 90% of the shyt I do online is football related

@THEREALBRAND breh, this Fiorentina match is our last chance, and it's their home :sadcam:
I hate to say this, but we need some borini magic tonight :wow:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
@Givethanks how did you handle the Liverpool comeback breh? I've gone into hiding since that game, too much Messi slander :mjcry:

shyt made me realize that like 90% of the shyt I do online is football related

@THEREALBRAND breh, this Fiorentina match is our last chance, and it's their home :sadcam:
I hate to say this, but we need some borini magic tonight :wow:
What come back, we're going to the finals bredda:mjgrin:

But real talk, most of my closest friends don't care about the beautiful game so it's:yeshrug: when im around them even though my :sadbron: on the inside.

But when I'm at work/road I hear nuff people chanting YNWA. Im getting spammed by my Arab boys (Madrid fans) and by my Sunday league friends (Liverpool fans) tho.

It's some bullshyt, I'd understand if it happened and we put up a fight but breh.... 4-0 Liverpool, 3-0 Roma, and 3-0 Juve.

I wanna say Neymar leaving us cursed us, but i think it's just that the board's trash from my understanding.

Lowkey i miss Neymar

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
:mjlol:
Serie A just switched from BeIN to ESPN over here and what happened? They shoved nearly every game on ESPN+ and might show a random match once every 2 or 3 weeks on ESPNews or ESPN2. ESPN won't be the answer.
and the fact that ESPN will not be giving up its NCAA Football games tells you all you need to know. I said ESPN a couple weeks ago could be a good idea but now that I think about it, ESPN wouldn't work either. If you are in need to watch La Liga games that doesn't have Barcelona and the Madrids playing on TV once in a while, you might as well keep it on BeIN.