Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Thats the world of sports for ya specially football, decent run of form and fans start loosing perspective and start believing their own hype sad.:mjlol:

Every other week is spurs are banter club, then Man u, the arsenal, its like no patience and form an opinion of teams and players of one glimpse. sad really :francis:

ohh well OLE is at the wheel :lolbron:
:martin:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
North London where the man dem shower:blessed:

:seckle::wanyama::kingyeah::VICGRIN:

@BlackBall @merklman @EQ. @tophy7 @Max B
:dapps:

Never in question :obama:

We come up against bigger bottlers than ourselves :ohlawd:

seriously though, i was saying from the first leg, why the hell was Poch tryna play football against Ajax, they were running rings around us. Jose laid the blueprint in the europa final. Ball into the big man is thier kryptonite :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Unfortunately, I can. I still have nightmares of Sergio Ramos in 2014.

giphy.gif

My homeboy sat in the dark for an hour when that happened.

Everyone knew he was on the verge of a breakdown because he didn’t make a single sound - just stared blankly :mjlol:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Shoutout to Lucas Moura tho man

Breh kept talking about how it was a dream of his to play in the semis/final of CL and how he wasn't gonna let the chance slip by ever since the draw with Ajax was made. I guess he was dead serious. Breh willed himself to a hattrick :wow:

But I would've preferred to face Ajax to be honest. Despite their free flowing beautiful play they're very naive at times and we could've managed them better.

Last thing we need is EPL fukkery in the final :beli:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I’m still in shock that Liverpool came back against Barcelona. I shouldn’t be because Liverpool has the firepower plus the one of the best goalie in the world and Anfield. This Champions League is theirs for taking if they come out aggressively against Tottenham. Tottenham will fold under the relentless pressure....I think lol. This has been the strangest Champions League season I’ve ever watched.:wow:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Twice in 3 years :AVBDamn:

There was a time in the Pre-Simeone days where just making it into the CL would have been a blessing. I try to keep that perspective whenever I reflect on our CL failures. But I’d be lying if I said the losses haven’t taken a toll.