Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
CbvRuzN.gif

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I was coming up with a what if "Tottenham wins" with my younger bro, he disregarded what I said, an assumed they'd lose when it was 2-0. LOL dude had to eat his crow in the end.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Thats the world of sports for ya specially football, decent run of form and fans start loosing perspective and start believing their own hype sad.:mjlol:

Every other week is spurs are banter club, then Man u, the arsenal, its like no patience and form an opinion of teams and players of one glimpse. sad really :francis:

ohh well OLE is at the wheel :lolbron:
The difference is Spurs have only spent like 20M in 2 years :deadmanny:

People forget that Moura was seen as a flop.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
English teams making comebacks without their marksmen kane and salah:dwillhuh:

Honestly, Pool played much better with Salah. Not gonna lie, Salah is mad selfish. He's also very hesitant to pass to Mane :mjpls:

Kane is a great striker primarily because he's a top class finisher but Son isn't that far behind him as far as finishing. Son brings way more to the table in terms of pace, dribbling and versatility than Kane could ever.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
What a Champions League this year!! Definitely unexpected finale! I wish it could’ve been Liverpool vs Man City but I’ll take this one! I’m expecting Liverpool to blaze past Tottenham:wow:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I think the competition within the "Top 6" in EPL also allows them greater competition if you will. There is an aspect of money because the TV revenues in the EPL are evenly split unlike in La Liga. This allows for greater financial parity amongst the teams which in turn allows them to get better players.

The top 6 want to change that. But they can phuck off. :ld: