Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Leicester been okay.

Usually teams @ Man City are like "Here's the ball Man City, take it :mjcry:"

Leicester like :pacspit:"We are destroying your title aspirations tonight :ufdup:"

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I know by rule professional fouls that stop counters are automatic bookings, but refs don't do enough to enforce that shyt.

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Leicester could be the ones today. A draw and the title is within Liverpool's grasp.

I think Tielemans could be the key for Leicester. Dude can pick out a long pass from 60 yards away from goal.

They're maybe the only non-top 6 club that has the talent in midfield to settle possession and not just counter.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They're maybe the only non-top 6 club that has the talent in midfield to settle possession and not just counter.

Between Tielemans, Ndidi and Maddison, they have a solid core.

Tielemans especially is a future world class midfielder. Only 21 too. Ndidi as well is mad underrated. I feel United should bring him as a replacement for Matic

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Between Tielemans, Ndidi and Maddison, they have a solid core.

Tielemans especially is a future world class midfielder. Only 21 too. Ndidi as well is mad underrated. I feel United should bring him as a replacement for Matic
Well they are better than what we have in midfield aside Pogba. Maddison much better than Shaw and isnt a bbw. :lolbron: