Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

Nevermind :russ: @bigdaddy88

Claude has been consistent with his critiquing of Emery this season:yeshrug:

Where’s this clown gone?
images

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I really need Valencia to turn it around against Arsenal and hope Getafe slip up.

Valencia’s losses to Eibar and Rayo looking real funny now.

That 90th minute goal to Auba as well was:francis:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Aye brehs I’m not really a soccer head, but last year I watched the World Cup and got really into it. I watched a lot of mls now, but I am trying to get more into international soccer and I’m wondering what the best league to start watching is, like highest quality of play and shyt
Should probably start with english Premier League and UEFA champions league

Watch barcelona-liverpool and ajax-tottenham this tuesday and wednesday

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Troopz........or Goof Troop, clearly knows nothing about football outside of transfer, transfer, transfer, buy, sell...looks like a complete hanger-on, who will ride someone's coat tails to success....but the way he talks to Robbie sometimes is completely disrespectful.

:hhh:

Daps
Claude has done lost his mind :pachaha:

Claude is legit the angriest white man I've ever seen in my life, and I live in a country full of Trump voters.

I'm kinda worried about that dude. He might have a coronary on air one of these weeks.

AFTV is great because Robbie is this calm voice of reason that has to manage all these crazy dudes who clearly have Arsenal as the only healthy outlet for their anger and frustration with life in general. Could watch it every day, win or lose.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Claude is legit the angriest white man I've ever seen in my life, and I live in a country full of Trump voters.

I'm kinda worried about that dude. He might have a coronary on air one of these weeks.

AFTV is great because Robbie is this calm voice of reason that has to manage all these crazy dudes who clearly have Arsenal as the only healthy outlet for their anger and frustration with life in general. Could watch it every day, win or lose.

Breh it's just the pain that comes with being an Arsenal fan. The highs are so high but them lows :wow:

I will always remember that 2008 season. That 2-2 draw against Birmingham, Gallas going crazy when we conceded that last minute penalty...:mjcry:

When we beat Barca at the Emirates in 2011 :blessed: only for Messi to fukk us up in the 2nd leg :francis:

The year we let Leicester win the title smh

So much pain :wow:

EDIT: How can I forget the 8-2 game v United :dead: had to put up with so much shyt talk after that game :deadmanny:

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ozil is why we lost? Ozil to not tracking back. Not the manager who can’t coach attacking players? Our third highest scorer has 6 goals.
He hates Ozil. As should every Arsenal fan at this point. Can't have your more expensive player depressed/sick every other week. There are about 6-7 players that you guys need to get rid of. Begin with Ozil and start picking off some of these hungry players from Watford, Wolves, etc.

Daps
Isn't Ozil on crazy wages, though? Like "not quite as crazy as Alexis Sanchez's wages, but still so high that it will be hard to get him to agree to a sale" level wages, I mean.