Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This Grêmio vs Fluminense game was an instant blassic. The Brasileirão just started but this already might be the game of the year. Grêmio was up 3-0 after 21 minutes and then Flu scored four straight unanswered goals. Grêmio scored another goal to tie it, only for Flu to get the winner in stoppage time.

Absolutely ridiculous :jamesbrownwowww:

Last edited:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I hope the glazers give in and just stunt on these nikkas or sell the fukking club. Tired of this fukking shyt man.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He hates Ozil. As should every Arsenal fan at this point. Can't have your more expensive player depressed/sick every other week. There are about 6-7 players that you guys need to get rid of. Begin with Ozil and start picking off some of these hungry players from Watford, Wolves, etc.

To be fair, none of the attackers have looked good under this clown manager. Saying that I wouldn’t mind seeing Ozil go. Wages are an issue and we wasted his best years. Clearly he has dropped physically in the last two years.

Wolves a no go...Doucoure has been a dream for a while, bin Xhaka. Wouldn’t mind Zaha either. Definitely need to look the Prem and lower leagues. Think Toby Alderweireld is signing with us or United.

Mustafi
Xhaka
Ozil
Aubameyang
Mkhitaryan

Ramsey
Cech
Welbeck

Wouldn’t seeing 80% of the first group going. Mustafi a must.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Isn't Ozil on crazy wages, though? Like "not quite as crazy as Alexis Sanchez's wages, but still so high that it will be hard to get him to agree to a sale" level wages, I mean.

Yeah, thankfully his deal isn’t very long.

I think London is a bigger issue, he doesn’t want to leave and will probably live there when he retires. Can see him getting bought out next summer and going to Turkey on a free.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ozil's wages isnt that big of an issue.

The issue is we have done a terrible job selling. Sanchez should have gone in summer of 2017 when City offered 60 million, but we couldnt pull the trigger because we had nothing lined up. Really, he should have been gone the prior summer when he didn't agree to a new deal. That probably cost us Ramsey.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Claude is legit the angriest white man I've ever seen in my life, and I live in a country full of Trump voters.

I'm kinda worried about that dude. He might have a coronary on air one of these weeks.

AFTV is great because Robbie is this calm voice of reason that has to manage all these crazy dudes who clearly have Arsenal as the only healthy outlet for their anger and frustration with life in general. Could watch it every day, win or lose.

Breh you probably support a good team that does well, or only started supporting them recently.

For some of us, we've watched our clubs fall from dominance, we try to tell ourselves its only football till matchday comes, and the players also act like it's only football, then we lose our shyt :mjcry:
I support Ac Milan so I understand the reactions of arsenal fans. I'm calm during the week, till the weekend comes, and Donnaruma starts thinking he's Ederson or Neuer and gives away passes, its almost like they're trolling us breh :mjcry:
Nothing gets me riled up more than ball breh :mjcry:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Breh you probably support a good team that does well, or only started supporting them recently.

For some of us, we've watched our clubs fall from dominance, we try to tell ourselves its only football till matchday comes, and the players also act like it's only football, then we lose our shyt :mjcry:
I support Ac Milan so I understand the reactions of arsenal fans. I'm calm during the week, till the weekend comes, and Donnaruma starts thinking he's Ederson or Neuer and gives away passes, its almost like they're trolling us breh :mjcry:
Breh a Newcastle fan :pachaha:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

We can laugh and make jokes about AFTV, but we’ve all been there before. If I had a camera in my face after that Juventus CL game I would have been saying some wild stuff.

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene

Forza Milan:mjcry: