Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I hope Iker gets well soon. I’ve heard stories where people who are in great shape still suffer heart attacks/strokes. Sometimes being too fit can put a strain on your heart believe it or not, which is why everything has to be done in moderation.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It’s terrifying to know that someone in seemingly good health could randomly have a heart attack, and I’m sure he has routine physicals as a part of his preseason evaluations.

His heart attack could possibly be linked to taking EPO in the past, tbh. I've seen it happen to cyclists over the years.

Dr Fuentes was linked with both the NT and Barca. And Real had beef with Canal+ when they did a sketch saying Nadal, Contador and Casillas were dopers, when the whole Dr Fuentes thing was exposed.

:hubie:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I guess since Liverpool can’t catch Chelsea when it comes to trophies, they’re giving them a run for their money in terms of racism.

I think they've long surpassed Chelsea in terms of racism....and besides at least Chelsea makes efforts to ban those who are guilty.

City, United, Arsenal, Chelsea all been to Barca in recent years without incident. These bin dippers go there and you get videos like these.

And then when it's all said and done they find a way to make themselves the victim in the situation