Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I gotta give credit to Poch. Even with the barest bones squad he got his team to the semi's. To compete on multiple fronts requires serious depth.

Let's see how Spurs regroup this coming transfer window.

Daps
I gotta give credit to Poch. Even with the barest bones squad he got his team to the semi's. To compete on multiple fronts requires serious depth.

Let's see how Spurs regroup this coming transfer window.

If Levy won't open up the checkbook without selling, I'm just going to argue that Spurs should call up Real Madrid and see if they want to pay nine digits for Harry Kane and his chronically-fukked ankles. I truly think that this squad is better with Son up top and that Kane's ankles will always see him missing chunks of time. I know he just signed a five-year deal, but they really should sell him before his value is driven down due to injury.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
If Levy won't open up the checkbook without selling, I'm just going to argue that Spurs should call up Real Madrid and see if they want to pay nine digits for Harry Kane and his chronically-fukked ankles. I truly think that this squad is better with Son up top and that Kane's ankles will always see him missing chunks of time. I know he just signed a five-year deal, but they really should sell him before his value is driven down due to injury.

Maybe they can get Bale back as part of the deal?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ajax attack is their absolute weak point

just slow as hell

If they had a young player the level of Mbappe or Dembele, I would favor them winning it all

I think they really just lack a clinical finisher. Should have had at least 3 today. Against Juve they had 2 additional chances they really should have buried.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
PSG lost again :happybo:

Barça won the league and will probably win the CL, PSG is struggling, and now the media is questioning if he even deserves to be on the Copa America squad.

It’s a rough time be Neymar

:sadneymar:

:pacspit:that Bolsonaro supporter

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
No joke, Man City v Ajax would have been a much better game, which is why I was annoyed that City lost. Pep and Laporte really flopped over those two legs.

If the the final is Ajax v Barca, it may be the first ever CL final I'll skip because we know barca going to destroyed them silly. Neutrals should be hoping for a Liverpool v Tottenham final or a Liverpool v Ajax. Heck Tottenham v Barca would be lit especially if Kane makes the final. I ain't feeling an Ajax v Barca final, it will be the worst since Milan v Liverpool 2007 in terms of how boring and one sided it will be. De jong will play shyt cuz he's going to there, De ligt too. The whole Ajax team will be in awe of team they emulate and look up to, and give them too much respect. Keep that shyt.